[2014.10.14] Former KARA Member Nicole To Come Back In November!

viperion

r.jpg

Former KARA member Nicole has signed to B2M Entertainment and is preparing for her come back in November.

On October 14th, B2M Entertainment officially announced, "Nicole is currently preparing for her solo debut alone now with her new agency. With the support from our agency, we will ensure her comeback album will be revealed on time."

When Nicole was in KARA, she had a good relationship with Gil Jonghwa of B2M Entertainment. This bond has strengthened for her to make her debut. For her solo activities, she was seeking an agency that can understand her situation well and also support her. Jonghwa has thought highly of Nicole since she became a trainee.

Based on the B2M Entertainment, "Nicole has reached all the agreements and terms with Jonghwa; however, now it is crucial for us to be well prepared for Nicole due to her popularity in Asia, particularly in South Korea and Japan. Recently, Nicole has been preparing for her comeback and it was a good time for us to complete the negotiations."

Nicole is expected to have her comeback stage in November.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
  • Like 12

Yesssss my baby  :gemhoho:  I've been waiting for this day to come for so long. Good luck on your comeback as a solo artist Nikori   :gemshout: Keep on smiling and do your best unnie   :gemheart: Kamilias are ready and we'll cheer you up. Fighting my girl   :gemcheer:

Edited by kitt.katt