[2014.10.24] KARA New Member Youngji Participates In Kara Japan Tour For The 1st Time! Recording Will Be Released Soon

viperion

KARA released their mini album "DAY & NIGHT" in August in Korea. Then in September they released "Mamma Mia!" in Japan as a 4 member unit. On October, they began KARA THE 3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014 "KARASIA". Their final tour date will be on November 19th in Yokohama Arena which will be released soon.

This broadcast also include Youngji's first ever special stage. It will also include all "Mamma Mia!" songs together with their awesome and creative dancing skills which have driven KARA to another era. Youngji's fresh, charming look will definitely melt your heart in this to be released KARA MAX live.

Recording Date: November 19th, 2014 

Venue: Yokohama Arena 

Source Link: http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/kara/

Article Translated By: @Viperion

• Like 8

I heard it'll be released on the 1st of January (2015).

If it's like past concerts, it probably won't be released (physically) until February or March. I imagine the TV broadcast would be around that time though, but like viperion noted, there's no air date listed yet.

Also I think WOWOW needs to double check their info, the Japanese "Mamma Mia!" single was released in August lol...

Youngji is lucky to be able to stand on such stage. I'm so curious about this japan tor because all the dances must have been changed with the new member line-up. I'm also very curious to see Youngji sing old KARA songs lol.

• Like 1

Youngji is lucky to be able to stand on such stage. I'm so curious about this japan tor because all the dances must have been changed with the new member line-up. I'm also very curious to see Youngji sing old KARA songs lol.

Yes! Very lucky! And i think she's very happy! A dream come true! :)

Indeed - can't wait for the DVD/BD release!