[2014.10.24] MBLAQ’s Mir Proposes to Kara’s Park Gyuri on ‘First Day of Work’

edr49890

MBLAQ’s Mir proposed to Kara’s Park Gyuri.

The October 23’s broadcast of tvN’s First Day of Work’s showed the first day of work for Mir and Park Gyuri, who made their way to a famous foodservice company.

79001002.jpg

Upon their arrival, the senior workers explained to them a set of regulations at work as well as various welfare benefits they will receive. 

One of them was related to marriage, and Mir found out that if he gets married, the company will pay a certain amount of money.

Mir then asked Park Gyuri, “Will you marry me, nuna?” taking the Kara member by surprise. 

Then Mir found out that he will get five vacation days as well if he gets married, and said, “Will you marry me, nuna?” proposing to Park Gyuri one more time.

Not knowing how to respond, Park Gyuri said, “Does this mean we have to get married while we’re working for this company?”

cr: mwave

• Like 5

I dont think Mir fully aware whats the REAL benefit that he could get if he really marry our Gyuri..   I mean come on..marrying Gyuri is like marrying perfection in its human form.. :gemhoho: :gemhoho: :gemhoho:

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97
  • Like 1