[2014.10.26] 3rd Karasia Fukuoka Day 2

viperion

Hello, Welcome to 3rd japan Tour Karasia at Fukuoka Day 2 ..

Well, most of the story for beginning is same as first day . The difference is day 2 are not so crowded as day one ..

I still having the job by taking photo for all kamilia army ..

The Most challenging for today is need to take photo together with Mini Hara ..xD  Not so easy as too mini size so I decide

to separate it but effect is not so good as expected .. 

You can review the picture on these thread : http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18454

Although not so crowded but somehow it still a long queue...

After entering the hall, Karasia day 2 has started ..

The song I really can't made a completed list as need to made many small arrangement for "Meet & Greet" event with Dsp Staff at backstage during KARA Show ..

But I know KARA hit song such as Mamma Mia!,STEP,Pretty Girl,Mister,So Good and so on are heard clearly by me from the backstage ..  

During the stage, Hara , Gyuri and Hammie received a loud applaud and shout by all the kamilia ..

Then come on Youngji suddenly remain silent for few second because all Kamilia are learning from Youngji "FAMOUS SILENT LOUD"..A big mouth is open without sound but still some Kamilia cannot stand it and loud out laugh ...

Really can made a long detail about what KARA say as I spend most of my day on the backstage for some arrangement...    

What I heard From KARA last message in Fukuoka Day 2 ,"We are pleased to enjoy the time spend together with all of Japan Kamilia Today. Hope We can Continue to show our worth for you all and Thank You for your support". 

So when the show began to end, All Japan Kamilia bow down with their light stick and say "Than You".  

So After the show end, I arrange for the "Meet & Greet" for Our Privileged member of Japan Fan Club.

Congratulation to them !!     

After the show end, I was surprised by invitation from KARAWA member together for a Dinner.So We both Japan Fan Club and KARAWA Fan Club attend the dinner and was surprised again as I suddenly meet Charu Team .Charu Team is the 4 girl wear in black costume which I saw in day one and day 2. They Performed and sing KARA song in public event and some invitation event in Japan. I has posted their photo in black costume. I was again amazed by their performance when they show me their public event show.  

So that all for the end of 3rd KARASIA at Fukuoka ..    

Awaiting for KARASIA on 3rd November (Monday) : OKAYAMA CIVIC HALL     

Will Update Again until That day ..   See You All again At OKAYAMA       

Thank You    10585311_1517561211820576_833866776_n.jp10749427_1517561215153909_1546061310_n.j   269242_381373961958668_2003591997_n.jpg   10743757_1517561261820571_1627689417_n.jB0oEiHOCAAACUmA.jpgB0tn3V0CcAAJcQx.jpgB0twfARCQAAiz1l.jpgB0waDRsCcAEmp7F.jpgB0wdgLGCUAAgVm2.jpgB0xcegoCEAAz08N.jpgB0xkwjOCQAESHFF.jpgB0xLv2wCcAM0cyG.jpgB0xODnPCAAEeD8c.jpgB0xqRZzCUAAKHAY.jpgBdRpyPQCMAAj6e6.jpgBpBZ5ZYIMAAR3OO.jpgBpxcxsiCQAIP7Ky.jpgweb_2083879447_28de9bc4.jpgweb_2083879447_d8fc6c50.jpg   B00ATraCUAAPrMB.jpg

B0uDOWZCEAALzp6.jpg

B01BwEeCMAAESfs.jpgB01BxAJCYAAaaop.jpgB01ByNoCYAE4FP1.jpgB01BzVDCYAAsSHt.jpg

B01L9k8CAAENTS2.jpg

B01IcbtCMAEw74-.jpgB01Imk-CMAEYV77.jpgB01JQzeCIAA3uAT.jpgB01LTRjCIAEeN9S.jpgB01MU52CAAE4E0Q.jpg

B01K_j9IUAAzNgd.jpgB01KuMPIgAAqI85.jpg

B0wkDa3CAAAlK42.jpgB0wkEhZCIAAEIZ-.jpgB0wkGXzCIAAicV_.jpgB0wkKQ3CcAAFr4q.jpgB0yOgRGCQAEoq2l.jpgB0yOizUCQAEn1oR.jpgB009OQYCUAAjjkz.jpg

B019oNgCAAIqWk9.jpgB019pVRCEAAqbTJ.jpgB019robCcAAbxEB.jpgB019uYOCUAAWBnB.jpg

• Like 6

BRO!!!! Thank you for your hardwork and ENJOYMENT !!

But one thing i want to know!!

Did you get their number? hehehehehe

The sexiest kamilia...common bro make a move hehehe

B0uGCSbCcAEfXtb.jpgB0uGX3VCYAEKwBt.jpgB0uF99gCUAE_bDG.jpg

• Like 1

BRO!!!! Thank you for your hardwork and ENJOYMENT !!

But one thing i want to know!!

Did you get their number? hehehehehe

The sexiest kamilia...common bro make a move hehehe

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0uGCSbCcAEfXtb.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0uGX3VCYAEKwBt.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0uF99gCUAE_bDG.jpg

Only for me .. LOL     

• Like 1

^

hehehe you lucky ONE!! KARASIA and Sexiest kamilia..like DOUBLE KILL!!! 

No Worry .. We J-Kamilia are all friendly ..no matter who you are , you are free to join us at Karasia 

• 3 months later...