[Cyworld] 2009.03.29 - Gyuri's Anniversary Message

coffeebeanie

dsfsdf.jpg
Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ To our beloved KARA~ Happy Birthday to you~

Hello my people.. It has already been 2 years since KARA has debuted..

But honestly, rather than feeling 'its already been', I feel like 'its still' just been two years..

After debuting, we had to take a long break, and being able to come back, I've been able to think about a lot of things. There are things that happened that we can smile and laugh about now, but at that time when it was happening, they were such huge obstacles and hardships.. On the other hand, they were moments where we all felt blessed and thankful.. Anyway, we can all agree that KARA is not just a group that had a smooth sailing right?^^

I know my thoughts are full of praises, and I know I should always keep humble.. But right now, I just want to say how grateful I am that I can write a message saying that indeed it has been 2 years since our debut.. I want to say that it was all because of the fans who believed in KARA and stuck with us that we were able to surpass those 2 years together. And, I'm so grateful that for our second anniversary, we were able to receive such a great present. You know what I'm talking about right? >< The number 1 spot. The gift that had all of us crying. Its something that we'll never forget.. Thank you very much.

Fortunately, I have a good memory, so the people that have been with us now will be in my thoughts for a longer time. I'm thankful that I have such happy memories with all of you, and I hope that you would want to stay in my thoughts and in my heart for a long long time.

(The members already said our congratulatory messages to one another. Hihi)

And since its our second anniversary, I'll be a little bit mushier.

The persons that I trust and love the most are my parents and myself.

Myself, because if I don't believe in myself, then no one else would believe me, and I wouldn't really be worthy of being loved by others if I don't love myself. I know that loving one's self isn't enough because there is no person who can live alone. Even if they seem okay by themselves and say 'I'm okay' to others who would want to help them, in the end, they would still need others to love them. In the end, I know that they'll see that those who seem to not care needs to be loved too.

I have many people around me that love me and care for me, so I won't be easily bent by strong winds.

So my people, don't worry too much.

Its easy right?

source: Gyuri's cyworld & mae@KARAholic

translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by mae
  • Like 1

haha, she really really adore herself eh? lol, it's no joke. :) but, i love it that she has that much confidence about herself and wont let others bring her down. :) not many people are like that.

props to Gyuri for always believing in herself.

we can always trust on Gyuri to leave messages for their special days/occasions. :D

thanks tin!

aww, gyrui is so awesome! I'm so happy for kara for their 2nd anniversary~

I know that loving one's self isn't enough because there is no person who can live alone. Even if they seem okay by themselves and say 'I'm okay' to others who would want to help them, in the end, they would still need others to love them. In the end, I know that they'll see that those who seem to not care needs to be loved too.

I really like what she said right there, because everyone does needs to be loved!

Edited by rachealove

Myself, because if I don't believe in myself, then no one else would believe me, and I wouldn't really be worthy of being loved by others if I don't love myself. I know that loving one's self isn't enough because there is no person who can live alone. Even if they seem okay by themselves and say 'I'm okay' to others who would want to help them, in the end, they would still need others to love them. In the end, I know that they'll see that those who seem to not care needs to be loved too.

I have many people around me that love me and care for me, so I won't be easily bent by strong winds.

so there really is a more important message behind Gyuri's confidence :D..

i agree with her.. everyone wants to be loved and you have to love yourself too..

Gyuri knows what she is doing :lol:.. but i still don't like people trying to pick on her XD

love gyuri's messages.. it really touches the people who read it ..

thanks tin :D

Gyuri onni really is a strong person ^^

Of course we also need to love ourselves...

2 long years of hardwork and they got their most awaited no.1 ^^

Congratulations Kara ^^

Nice to see Gyuri onni leaving a long touching message...XD

Thank you for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

"The persons that I trust and love the most are my parents and myself.

Myself, because if I don't believe in myself, then no one else would believe me, and I wouldn't really be worthy of being loved by others if I don't love myself. I know that loving one's self isn't enough because there is no person who can live alone. Even if they seem okay by themselves and say 'I'm okay' to others who would want to help them, in the end, they would still need others to love them. In the end, I know that they'll see that those who seem to not care needs to be loved too."

I really like that part of the message since it hit me the most ^^;

Leaderrrr <3

she's really fast when it comes to events like this... anyways, thanks for sharing that Gyul hehhe Happy Anniv Kara...

Kamillia will always be at Kara's side through good and bad... hehehehe

thanks...

woooh, strong strong.. go leader..

hmm, i guess she'll be at

R-elaxing

E-atingWell

S-oundtrip-in

T-exting friends.. hehe

wuttah relief

take care..

leader.. hope i could also send some things for her or for support..

:D

"Myself, because if I don't believe in myself, then no one else would believe me, and I wouldn't really be worthy of being loved by others if I don't love myself. I know that loving one's self isn't enough because there is no person who can live alone. Even if they seem okay by themselves and say 'I'm okay' to others who would want to help them, in the end, they would still need others to love them. In the end, I know that they'll see that those who seem to not care needs to be loved too."

this part kills me badly~

oh gosh, leader, my leader, my lovely leader...

i don't know why but honestly speaking, i'm quite amazed with what she wrote just now.

this is so deep and thoughtful and totally true... my leader is really mature and knows a lot... that's for sure~

since my leader is usually playful and jokes a lot, i really adore times when she's serious and truly open up herself like this :P

Aww what a sweet message, ahhh leader, she really has a way with words and expressing herself. It's just so sweet and true, if you don't love yourself how can others like you? She loves herself so much, I can't help but smile when she does her whole princess act xD, It's so disheartening when those anti's or those new to kara see her like that and label her as being arrogant/bitchy though... but I hope she's strong if those comments ever reach her >< Like she said in come to play, she just looks fierce but she's actually a gentle person D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...