• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monkee

[Other] Koo Hara && Namie Amuro?!

225 posts in this topic

They look alike, but i more like Hara, cause she looks really cute

Especially when she do variety show in Invincible Youth

Hmm, they do look alike from those pics, though often it's just a certain angle, or makeup, or lighting, etc.

Hmm, they do look alike from those pics, though often it's just a certain angle, or makeup, or lighting, etc.

They look so much alike although I find hara to be a bit prettier

maybe they are long lost sisters lol

They should of bumped into each other since kara has been in japan and everything

they are surely look alike, the first time i saw hara on invincible youth i wondering i saw her a long time ago like 4 or 5 years ago. Then when i watch Happy Together when she appear with Rain and Hyori i ust "hooo... Namie Amuro..." and i remember i saw Namie Amuro and Hara looks like her. both are beautiful :thumbup:

I have to strongly disagree ! I mean there a lil bit look alike , but that's all !

It ends here ! Because Hara is so beautifull , they are no chance , i think !

yes they really do look alike but namie is older than HARA. she is like 30 and hara is only 20. and namie had surgery to look pretty. hara is a natural beauty.

yes they are really looks alike o.O

i also like both of them..

100% sibling if u just see it from picture without know who they are

it's not look a like

it's the same

if i look it once i really can't tell the different

but i think hara is more lively

Both of them are looking alike day by day.. Dont u all agree? Loving her straightened hair these days...hehe..

i think they are lost twins, just like in movies. lol

must be awkward if someone seen them walking along? :whistling:

If you didn't put a name on Namie Amuro's pic...

:blink:

I would've thought that was Hara on curly hair model. :tongue:

I think in some angles Hara kind of does look like Amuro Namie!!! Anyway, love Hara <3 :eyelove::eyelove:

Nice find :) They look a little similar, however, I think Hara is more pretty haha :) Hara Goo fighting!!!

they look TOO ALIKE...I thought for a second that they were the same person!! :blushing:

Wow, they really are similar. I think if they did the same test photos with the same clothes, it would be somewhat difficult to differentiate the two!

But you notice that Hara's nose is bigger, and her eyes are more open ...

ahaha! at least i found this thread! yes for me namie amuro really resembles goo hara much! XD

Omo~ They look like twins maybe they should pose as one another to see how that goes I'm kinda curious as to the reaction.

Whoa

In my opinion they really look alike

Both are very beautiful talented and awesome artists :gemheart: