141113 FM NACK5 Monaka (Jiyoung)

red4summer

TY FOR SHARING!!!

I'LL STUDY JAPANESE HARD TO LEARN WHAT YOU SAID JIYOUNG!!!!

Summary:    

Host complimented her for looking good in black (scarf & all).

She says Japan is warmer than Korea so it's easier to dress fashionably.

The similarity between singing and acting is delivering feelings.

Sleeping and rising early is not only necessary to meet drama filming schedule but for having good skin.

Hardest part about being an actress has been accurately portraying the original character, but everyone says "Its fine, just do as you wish" so it was fun.

A couple of favorite movies: Lesson of the Evil, Key of Life, Villain, and Confession.

wow half of these are thrillers and I love the last 2!

Recently she's addicted to soundtracks, particularly Adam Levine's Lost Stars from Begin Again.

who recommended you this?! omg who is this friend you speak of?! does the name start with N?! /spaz/

She went to Munich and Salzburg for the photobook and talk about how she wanted to be a princess since younger plus the candid photos caught many expressions that she didn't know she can make before.    

The way she relaxes after work is by taking a 15-minute bath (can't stand the heat any longer than that lol)    

Another item she's been hooked on is DIY green smoothie (with banana, apple, grapefruit, horenso, celery, etc).

She's grown fond of veggies from eating salads in England.    

2nd request song: YUI - It's My Life.    

GAH this took longer than I thought 'cause she spoke some words so fast I had to replay them.. Japanese Listening Comprehension Skill level up for me hahaha

• Like 2

^

YUI?

i've been listen to yui since i'm around 10 years old... reminds me first time i have an cheapo 256mb mp3 player (but i cant use PC before, but have bunch of CD mp3's and DIY cassete/tape. I record it myself from tv/games with a cassete player...)

Jing also listen to it?

Edited by lukas_95

^

YUI?

i've been listen to yui since i'm around 10 years old... reminds me first time i have an cheapo 256mb mp3 player (but i cant use PC before, but have bunch of CD mp3's and DIY cassete/tape. I record it myself from tv/games with a cassete player...)

Jing also listen to it?

Yuh YUI has been Jing's fav Jap music artist since she first mentioned it in a show back in their first year in Japan (a music one in which they all picked a song ahh the good old days...)

I love her at debut, she was as good as Avril Lavigne with her own songs and style~

Thank you, Dolla!

I could listen to Jing babble in a language I don't understand all day without getting bored.

You're welcome~ Hahaha I've been through that phase watching Chi-subbed vids before picking up Jap myself o: