[2014.11.14] Former KARA Member Jiyoung's Photo Collection of Previously Taken Photos Unveiled; "More And More Appearances!"

dubious

4b56642cec4e751a927068b1f17718bd.jpg

Image source = Jiyoung's Instagram

Former KARA member Jiyoung posted about the release of her photo collection.

On the 13th, Jiyoung's first photo collection "Jiyoung Monogatari ~Umaretate no Watashi~*" was released. The same day, Jiyoung posted to her Instagram, "More and more appearances. After this, I'll be signing here," expressing joy from her photo collection going on sale.

The picture included shows Jiyoung in front of her photo collection with a happy smile visible. The cover of the photo collection which adorns her dignified figure invites one's glance.

In April this year, Jiyoung withdrew from KARA and spent a short time in England studying abroad. Later on, she signed a contract with the Japanese agency Sweet Power, and is unrolling her vigorous activities in Japan.

Source article: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2007902&categoryCode=ET

Tranlation: dubious

*English title is roughly "Jiyoung Story ~The Reborn Me~"

• Like 3

before the handshake event yesterday, jing gave a short interview to the media presented. she mentioned that she spent 3 days taking pictures in countries around europe and she selectively chose some among the 20000+ pictures for her book. she also proudly mentioned that she will like to give some copies to the kara members and she is certain that they will be shocked and surprised with the content. well, we're.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

"she selectively chose some among the 20000+ pictures for her book"  ,, well well..if only those 20000 pictures of her were published..gosh i would need a bigger memory to keep it all..lol

"she also proudly mentioned that she will like to give some copies to the kara members and she is certain that they will be shocked and surprised with the content" ,, until then, let us be the one who were shocked

she also proudly mentioned that she will like to give some copies to the kara members and she is certain that they will be shocked and surprised with the content. well, we're.

Does that mean that they're still in contact?? ^____^ Wonder if she'll give one to nicole too (MY KARA5 FEELS AGAIN)