[2014.11.20] New Member KARA Youngji Feel "Feel Like a Dream For Me Everyday" And Ended Succesfully

viperion

r_(1).jpgr_(2).jpgr_(3).jpgr_(4).jpgr.jpg

Girl group KARA having their Japan Tour "KARA THE 3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014 KARASIA" has finally ended.

20th November, KARA agency DSP Media reveal,"On this month at 18th and 19th will be their final 
performance at Yokohama Arena. Not only that but it will also held in 7 different city at Japan
which include Fukuoka,Niigata,Nagoya and Osaka for this 3rd Karasia Tour has down to curtain.
This Tour include their new hit song "Mamma Mia!". However it started with "Go Go Summer!","Jet Coaster love",
"STEP","Pretty Girl" and so other selected song.

KARA Seungyeon say," Glad to still be a KARA Member from 2007 till 2014 at this stage. It was a good record for me.
this is a wonderful gift I has received so far from all of you. So Please take care of me in future".

This is a exceptional tour with the introduction of their new member Youngji. KARA new member Youngji has been busy with 
her schedule. Luckily the tour has been end successfully. 

Youngji added,"I feel lucky at this moment and feel like a dream for me everyday. So in future I will work harder again and hope
everyone can see it".

KARA member will be busy with SBS "Room Mate" and also with MBC short drama series "Guitar and Hot Pants" and also with their other own
activities. They are on the way for preparation for their next stop.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 

• Like 4

@seungyeon, try to challenge and break your record again.

@youngji, like you said in fm date, it isn't "work" but things you love to do.

show: gyul on thurs, ham on mon & haji on tues.

Edited by red4summer

• 1 month later...