[Jingly] Baby Jing is supertall!

jihaebutt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol, jing puts me to shame! I'm older than her by two years and I'm only 5'1 :D

I need her advice and food tips to help me grow taller. Sadly, I've already stopped

Growing =( I'm already past the growing age. Now i'm just growing older and older.

Now that I think about it, there are several groups other than Kara where the mankae is the tallest or is one of the tallest members. I think it is cute since they are the tallest, but they are the baby in the group - more likely to be teased by everyone. The only thing that bothers me about this is how those born in the later years tend to be taller than the average height of those who are older than them. I think the food we eat and the environment has a play on this factor.

Now that I think about it, there are several groups other than Kara where the mankae is the tallest or is one of the tallest members. I think it is cute since they are the tallest, but they are the baby in the group - more likely to be teased by everyone. The only thing that bothers me about this is how those born in the later years tend to be taller than the average height of those who are older than them. I think the food we eat and the environment has a play on this factor.

We're talking one or two years gap here... not generational...