• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Jingly] Baby Jing is supertall!

375 posts in this topic

yeah, and she must me the member who most

likely not to wear heels. nice.

is it a trend for maknaes to have 2 tails? i saw that the old kara when nicole was maknae she had two tails as well

I noticed that most maknaes are the tallet or one of the tallest in the group.

Jing's sooo tall! :)

She's still growing! :gyc3:

She's really tall neh..

*envious*

Jing! What milk do you drink!?! lol. Chocolate? lol. I need to grow tall too!! haha she's taller than her unnies.

Haha.. Yeah.. Guess these days, maknaes are all tall.. :D

The really obvious one is SNSD.. 4 youngest member is the tall team (tallest among the rest)

Yeah our maknae is so tall, you put all the KARA members together, you probably only see one member the most. Plus I remember the shinee/Kara collab in 2008 she was pair on with taemin cause she wasn't tall then him yet, but them when they did juliette they pair her up with minho. I think they did this because she would be tall then taemin, so pair her up with the tallest in shinee. But seriously how tall is our maknae

LOLS, maknaes in the kpop world are always tall!

I've yet to see a short maknae...

:D

Jing towers all over them XD

It's weird to see that all the unnies are all short (:

I'm somewhat a maknae and I'm tall..

just noticed she's getting taller this year...two years b4 she's not that tall..shows that our maknae growing up healthy and prettier!!

Haha I totally agree--somethin about maknaes and good genes. Seohyuns tall, Krystals tall, heck, even amongst the males, Jinwoon is tall, Taemin is growing, Chansungs freakin huge...

Maknaes are going to take over the world. Meanwhile, our Jing has become Karas pillar of support (literally--shes the Atlas of the group.)

I know she quite tall but didn't know she the tallest. It's hard for her to slouch just to balance the heigth

lol.. so you are saying that the others are short..

actually her height is just nice for girls..

but it will be different if she's too tall.

yeah. This is cool. Like the others, I noticed that the younger ones are the tall ones. Seohyun, Sulli and Jiyoung being the examples. Lol.

i didn't know that she was the tallest. O;

in some girl groups, the youngest ones are the tall ones.

oh wells. still love jiyoung. <3

aHA~

Yes..

power of maknae! lol

even so, she's still cute and nice...

her teenager side is purely happens everywhere :)

i remeber that idol show when she drew herself taller than daesung. haha.

the youngest and the cutest. yet, the tallest. waha! :blushing:

I think 166 ~ 168 cm is my ideal height. Anyway, I wonder what Jing did to make herself tall. I have 6 more cm to grow before I can just touch my goal...

unyuu,our kara baby has grow up.. :D