• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Jingly] Baby Jing is supertall!

375 posts in this topic

I think she will grow taller since she is just 15.

The youngest but also the tallest lol.

kekeke i actually never noticed, that is so cute though.

Seems like it's common in groups for the maknae to be tall

ahaha.

lol yes what are the girls feeding her??

soo tall~ and she'll grow even taller too!

our tall maknae and short unni...

i remember her 'apologizing' to the unni because she's growing lmao

its scary because she may still grow up and make the other members look like a bean.

I wana grow too..i increased 1cm for the last 2 years..so pathetic.. envy tall ppl

hahaha just like ...Seo Hyun of SNSD and Changmin

of DBSK they are magnea of the group and yet

the tallest ^-^ hehe

Ah, she's so lucky! I'm 151 cm, I think. *sniff*

It's okay, Jing has time to grow into her height and I have time to grow!

I am 12 after all.

Her legs are long. ~~ :disappointed: I think it's cute that she's so tall. XD I can only imagine her growing a few more inches ... C':

how tall is she?? i bet she's taller than me and im like 5 years older. that sucks for me lol :thumbup:

magnaes are always the tallest in most of the idol groups~~~

BTW i'm also 166cm but i'm not among the tallest in my class~~~sad~~~

yes, she is 15 and i'm 15 too

she's 168cm heigh im just 163cm : ((

awwwwww </3

but really, she's so tall

she's gonna be taller soon, i'm sure =D

and she's talented too, she's just 15 but is popular and all ='3

lol, jing puts me to shame! I'm older than her by two years and I'm only 5'1 :D

I need her advice and food tips to help me grow taller. Sadly, I've already stopped

Growing =( I'm already past the growing age. Now i'm just growing older and older.

she's tall for a girl. guess thats the height for the younger generation. her unnies' generation usually dont grow that tall.

wah, she's realy tall for a 16 YO girl...i wonder if she can catch up with snsd's maknae seohyun..:D

Now that I think about it, there are several groups other than Kara where the mankae is the tallest or is one of the tallest members. I think it is cute since they are the tallest, but they are the baby in the group - more likely to be teased by everyone. The only thing that bothers me about this is how those born in the later years tend to be taller than the average height of those who are older than them. I think the food we eat and the environment has a play on this factor.

Now that I think about it, there are several groups other than Kara where the mankae is the tallest or is one of the tallest members. I think it is cute since they are the tallest, but they are the baby in the group - more likely to be teased by everyone. The only thing that bothers me about this is how those born in the later years tend to be taller than the average height of those who are older than them. I think the food we eat and the environment has a play on this factor.

We're talking one or two years gap here... not generational...

wow she's so tall~

I think she can grow taller since she's still young

hehehe the towering maknae~

hahah she's so frickin tall!

not only that but she can't stand straight in her pics or she'll be a halfhead taller than everyone else

She's only a little taller than Nicole.

You could see the big difference between

Seungyeon and Jiyoung. x]