[2014.12.3] DSP Special Album - White Letter

kelsniff

10846087_323480807838152_899169227920293

DSP Special Album - White Letter (Limited Edition)
[KARA, Rainbow, A-Jax,Oh Jong Hyuk, DSP Girls' Somin and Chaewon]

Track List:

01. White – DSP FRIENDS(카라, 레인보우, 오종혁, 에이젝스, DSP Girls 소민/채원)
02. My Angel - 카라
03. One More Time - 레인보우
04. 내 마음을 부탁해 - 오종혁
05. 첫 사랑 - 박규리, 한승연
06. 연인처럼 (Feat. 오종혁) - 에이젝스
07. 그대안의 나 – DSP Girls(소민, 채원)
08. 세상속으로 – 카라

vd0hPd.jpg

Last December, DSP Entertainment held their first family concert called DSP Festival. This December, DSP artists have come together for the special album White Letter. Kara, Rainbow, A-Jax and Oh Jong Hyuk, as well as DSP trainees, are participating on the winter project album. The release includes 24 postcards with winter messages by the artists.

This album comes in NFC card format. A smartphone with NFC feature is required to access the album.

Note: Product content is subject to change without notice.

Source: YesAsia

ajKMBB.jpgtumblr_ng8j7aSnaE1rpgsh9o1_1280.jpgnrwSKd.jpg
dut5RC.jpg

Pre-order Links:

YesAsia - [ x ]

Kpopmart - [ x ]

Kpoptown - [ x ]

Kpopplus - [ x ]

CDJapan - [ x ]

HMV - [ x ]

DSP Special Album - White Letter (Limited Edition) 

2013년 12월, 성공적으로 마친 DSP미디어 첫 패밀리 콘서트 ‘DSP Festival’에 이어 
2014년 12월, DSP미디어의 첫 번째 시즌 앨범인 [White Letter]가 발매된다. 

이번 앨범은 새 멤버 허영지의 영입으로 팀을 새롭게 정비한 카라와 함께, 오종혁, 레인보우, 에이젝스 등 
기존 DSP 소속 아티스트 모두가 참여하였으며, 지난 5월에 방송된 ‘카라 프로젝트 : 더 비기닝’에서 주목받았던 
DSP Girls도 참여하여 더욱 눈길을 끈다. 

B3-aNmzCQAArwb-_zpse377ba4f.jpg

B3-F7DbCIAAl-Wy_zps1a2ca1dc.jpg

[사양] 
편지봉투 모양 Box size: 
가로 182mm X 세로 132mm X 두께 12mm 

아티스트의 친필 겨울 메시지가 작성 된: 
24장의 엽서(박스사이즈와 흡사) 

추가 구성품: 
스마트 기기와 연결하여 듣는 모바일 음악 NFC 카드: 가로 90mm X 세로 58mm 
(사이즈 1~2mm 정도의 오차가 있을 수 있습니다) 
NFC카드 - 앞면: 자켓 이미지 / 뒷면: 아티스트 전체 이미지 (1종) 

Source: YesAsia 

Edited by Jappy
Update
  • Like 7

from yesasia site

http://www.yesasia.com/global/dsp-special-album-white-letter-nfc-card-first-press-limited-edition/1037737845-0-0-0-en/info.html

Last December, DSP Entertainment held their first family concert called DSP Festival. This December, DSP artists have come together for the special album White Letter. Kara, Rainbow, A-Jax and Oh Jong Hyuk, as well as DSP trainees, are participating on the winter project album. The release includes 24 postcards with winter messages by the artists.

This album comes in NFC card format. A smartphone with NFC feature is required to access the album.

Note: Product content is subject to change without notice.
  • Like 3

Based on what I see, I can sense that, unlike most agencies in Korea and Japan, what DSP is doing is somehow keeping a group's income to themselves, and whatever the company's share is from that group's earnings is just for day-to-day operations. I think they do not redistribute funds to the other groups.

So, for example, if KARA is earning a lot and very popular while Rainbow is struggling after the initial investment, DSP wouldn't normally siphon off money from KARA just to further promote Rainbow...

This is just my guess and observation, so please don't get mad at me if I am wrong, but if this is more or less what they are doing, then I'm torn because in a way, it's just right that KARA keep their own money because they earned it, but then it's also not right that the other groups can't get sufficient promotion, because they are one family and have to support each other, and if Rainbow and A-JAX becomes as popular as KARA, then DSP will have more than one cash cow.

DSP seems to be doing a lot of unusual things lately, and for me, this album is a step in the right direction.

• Like 2

Based on what I see, I can sense that, unlike most agencies in Korea and Japan, what DSP is doing is somehow keeping a group's income to themselves, and whatever the company's share is from that group's earnings is just for day-to-day operations. I think they do not redistribute funds to the other groups.

So, for example, if KARA is earning a lot and very popular while Rainbow is struggling after the initial investment, DSP wouldn't normally siphon off money from KARA just to further promote Rainbow...

This is just my guess and observation, so please don't get mad at me if I am wrong, but if this is more or less what they are doing, then I'm torn because in a way, it's just right that KARA keep their own money because they earned it, but then it's also not right that the other groups can't get sufficient promotion, because they are one family and have to support each other, and if Rainbow and A-JAX becomes as popular as KARA, then DSP will have more than one cash cow.

DSP seems to be doing a lot of unusual things lately, and for me, this album is a step in the right direction.

If it's true then no wonder why DSP just do make sub unit for rainbow because they didn't have cost to promote them as whole as well as ajax to..well probably the money they get from kara to invest to their new group I guess so that is why the two group didn't get promote for this year..and I didn't surprise the money they get from this album DSP used it to ajax and rainbow to make comeback.I think that DSP is too kind for didn't take their individual income then...p/s and there is bunch people saying they are not relevant for korea nor japan..if DSP think kara is irrelevant why they promote them? Edited by gurlz92

meow

It's simple, KARA is the only group from DSP Media that is really successful and popular.        
Let's see the graphic            

Group -------------- Money 
KARA ----------------- ∞ 
Rainbow -------------- - 1 
A-JAX ------------------ - 4             

I feel bad for a-jax and rainbow but... :(  And now dsp girls...

Edited by lσνєαcтισи

It's simple, KARA is the only group from DSP Media that is really successful and popular.        

Let's see the graphic            

Group -------------- Money 

KARA ----------------- ∞ 

Rainbow -------------- - 1 

A-JAX ------------------ - 4             

I feel bad for a-jax and rainbow but... :(  And now dsp girls...

DSP Girls are probably going to be more successful than Rainbow, they already have a fan base before an official debut