141210 KBS2 Full House - Gyuri

eliza.hara구1

• 4 weeks later...

GyuL!!! :D t'was fun watching it but hopefully someone sub this.. yeoshin looks great in this episode..

Highlight~

Gyuri said she learned to deal with interviews by watching other girl groups on shows and answering the questions herself.

One of the MCs called her "Miss KARA" as if it's a name xD

"I don't have a personal talent..."

"As a girl group, the fact that you've made it til now it's a personal talent [as model for hoobaes]."

---Fill In The Blank Section---

Q: Only with permission can we _____

Gy: Wear clothes?

MC: What? You don't usually? Do you go like 'please let us wear clothes!'?

A: Go to the washroom

KARA used to have curfews (stay in dorm after 9PM, usually right after dance practice).

Once they had to buy academic supplies (lead for mechanical pencil) so they went to Apgujeong Rodeo fashion Street,

but their manager called at around 9:10~15 and asked "Where are you right now?!" in a very scary voice.

There was a surprise inspection and they were all left standing as a punishment.

Q: Gyuri treats _____ as life itself?

Narsha: Mirror, facing the camera and hypnotizing herself, like "Today you're beautiful too. Today you're still the Goddess Gyuri."

L: Academic supplies

A: High heels.

"I don't look short while sitting down, but people would think [with my face] 'That one looks tall' so I have to fulfill their expectations standing up. Entertainers is a career that feeds on expectations, gives you fantasies. So I never wear flats outside."

"My waist would hurt but I have to keep doing things on this side of the world for a long time. Because it's my profession, so hurting my waist a little is alright."

"Also since I'm an idol, I've never let stylists, friends, dongsaengs, etc seen my body."

---Guess For Premium Beef Section---

Q: What is the code of practice that girl groups adhere to with pride?

Gy: Drinking is fine as long as you're not late to practices?

A: Maintain your concept on-stage but return to your true self off-stage

"[During Mr era] whatever I do on broadcast doesn't matter, but when meeting with friends and they say "Hey, show us the hip dance a bit", it's awkward...So I didn't really go out much."

Q: What is the secret to surviving as a long-living group?

Gy: Resolving [resentment timely] with words...or don't forcefully occupy their area?

Hint: Don't _____ within the members.

MC: Shower! Take baths! Gamble! *randomness ensues*

A [Narsha]: Compete. There is no need to, it's meaningless and greedy. It's most important to work hard yourself. With this as the aim, there will eventually come better opportunities.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...