[News] KARA

Julian

wow totally unexpected once again :D

congrats to Jing.. hmm i wonder how it'll sound :)

thanks Julian for posting..

still in shock lol..

edit: aww it's a sweet song.. slow tempo and Jing's voice is so pretty here and she kinda raps a little too like a couple words lol i think most would like the song even though Jing's only in the start of it :D..

gyul .. XD

Aw Jinnggggg!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to listen to the song in a minute, can't wait to hear her! I'm sure she sounds really cute hehe. But I'm kinda sad she gets a chance to feat. in something but Gyuri hasn't yet../:

SY has an OST song for the new movie 'Why did you come to my house?' (the one Kang Hye Jung and Seungri are in); so I'm excited for that as well! Thanks for sharing!

-edit-

Ok, so the song's cute and all, but Jiyoung only gets like a few seconds in the beginning :/ She sounds more mature than her age (heehee) but I wish she had more parts than just the background vocals. There were lots of opportunities for her to sing in the song :////.

Edited by SML

^ yup (:

Congrats to JiYoung. She's getting a lot of exposure now doesn't she? Yay to her.

Thanks for sharing Julian!

edit:

Heard the song. The song is good. I like it.

But JiYoung's part is too short. LOL. haha

But, I wonder will she perform it with them?

I hope she does. We get to see JiYoungie perform alone, without her unnies.

Edited by 1wawa3

I've always liked Jiyoung's voice, so I can't wait for her to be featured here~! Especially with Jumper xD I thought it would be Nicole since she likes the group so much kekeke~ great exposure for Kara! And it's Baby Jing's time to shine <33

Edited by AnnLovesKara

YAY jiyoung ^^ :D

her voice is soo cute ^^