[Other] Which part of Seungyeon do you LOVE?

Han Seungyeon Attraction  

518 members have voted

1. 1. So, which physical/appearance part of Seungyeon do you love?

• Lips/Mouth
    • Eyes
    • Hair
    • Legs
    • Nose
    • Hands
    • others
    • I just love everything

oh no again and again and again...! :gempissoff: btw I'm looking forward to watch the 1 vs 100...PM if you have the link huh.. :geminluv:

me either ...

anyway She's the MOST SEXIEST girl in my eyes... in PANDORA hammie lips is the most kissable among KARA member 

me either ...  

anyway She's the MOST SEXIEST girl in my eyes... in PANDORA hammie lips is the most kissable among KARA member 

yeah I remember reading somewhere they were calling her lips "mouth fish"... :gemhoho:

• Like 1

yeah I remember reading somewhere they were calling her lips "mouth fish"... :gemhoho:

at least not Fishball  :gemcry:  :gemcry: ..and besides..remember both gender hahahaha... 

me either ...  

at least not Fishball  :gemcry:  :gemcry: ..and besides..remember both gender hahahaha... 

stop reminding me that....! :gemnoway:  yeah actually it's true her lips really kinda reminded me of that....in some shots... :gemflower:

What is going on here?!!?!?!?!?!?! :tongue:

I voted for "others". :phew:

• 2 years later...