[OG] Official Youngji 'Chamsonyeo' Hitmaker Thread

kelsniff

An MBC Every1 rep told MBN Star on the 18th, "Jung Hyung Don and Defconn will be producers for a girl group on season 2 of 'Hitmaker'... G.NA, Orange Caramel's Lizzy, 4minute's Sohyun, and KARA's Youngji are part of the 4-member unit."

"The response for 'Hitmaker' season 1 was better than expected... With this popularity, we started a season 2. The original idol unit group Big Byung will appear on episodes 1-6, and the girl-group unit will be shown on episodes 6-12... It was filmed earlier this month, and will air on January 16."

The hilarious prouder duo also revealed, "We will make music to match with a girl group's fresh image, something completely different from Big Byung."

defconn_1418869073_hitmaker_zps5e72a064.

So get ready to start off the new year with these fun ladies!

Source: ALLKPOP

EDIT:

Magic Words MV

cr: 1theK youtube

Edited by Yongery
  • Like 8

watched <1 episode in season 1, hence no impression of the music produced, just hilarious.

i hope this "first" girl unit will make a name of itself outside the show after the broadcast.

like it's always said, any opportunity during debut year is good.

youngji to excel and be independent as time goes by.

jxcJFV.jpg

fNiB1u.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

I just wish OG had some time for rest.

After KARAsia and Lord of the Ratings ended, I thought she would had some time for rest.

Well, it's good to promote her but DSP should be aware of her health.

Also, can someone explain it to me shortly what is this show about? Like, will they debut as a real unit in music shows and stuff or is just for fun?

How the season 1 went?

Looks kinda random :lol: Who is the main vocalist? Gina or yonji?   Yonji,  fighting!  :optimistic: 

Sure G.Na

And is it only me who think Youngji dressed the warmest among the girls? Good for her :3 She choose to be warm rather than being fashionable.  

Many said winter in Korea is no joke. I feel bad for the girls coz they had to filming outside, moreover it was rooftop.

I think she tend to love manly fashion before girlish.

I can't wait to see her and MC Hyung Don. I have a feeling he will tease her a lot and she'll just laugh it off in her way. I'm glad she is getting more activities! Even though she has a full schedule, I feel like these shows are pretty relaxed so she doesn't have to stress too much for them.

can anybody tell me what type of show is this ?? since i don't know their first season yet..  :gemsorry:

glad to see youngji more in many shows though.. so i can see her more frequently..

The show is about Hyungdon-Defconn team up become a producer (brave double tiger) of a new idol group.

They picked the members themself (Got7's Jackson, BTOB's Sungjae, VIXX's N and Hyuk) and put them in a group named Big Byung.

BDT then wrote and composed "Stress! Come On" and give it to BigByung to sing it. They released the song and it received a good result in digital charts. They even make a really funny MV for it. The show it self is hella funny, they do things like silly members audition and changing the leader everyday.

The 2nd season will be Girl Group turns.. :)

• Like 1

The show is about Hyungdon-Defconn team up become a producer (brave double tiger) of a new idol group.

They picked the members themself (Got7's Jackson, BTOB's Sungjae, VIXX's N and Hyuk) and put them in a group named Big Byung.

BDT then wrote and composed "Stress! Come On" and give it to BigByung to sing it. They released the song and it received a good result in digital charts. They even make a really funny MV for it. The show it self is hella funny, they do things like silly members audition and changing the leader everyday.

The 2nd season will be Girl Group turns.. :)

Wow, that sounds fun.. Hmm, i think i know why i didn't know the first season.. Since it is a boy group.. Hahaha..

Search hitmaker season1 or big byung. It is so funny.

I'll make sure to search and watch it, and wait for Young Ji's turn to be in the show.. Thankbyou for your info..

• Like 2