[OG] Official Youngji 'Chamsonyeo' Hitmaker Thread

kelsniff

i think i'll like this episode. do they always have the same game/topic every week?

No they don't.. it pretty much depends on the guests.. aside from the fact that doni&coni are so random.. actually the show itself is soo random..  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:

but I agree this episode will be so much fun!  :gemhappy:

• Like 3

Well, i hope Jackson and Young ji doesn't feel uncomfortable with each other after yesterday broadcast of weekly idol.. Haha, hope they will be just like that for a very long time.. Haha.. How they bicker to each other are the best part.. :D

• Like 3

finally got to watch the last episode.. just so sad.. considering she has more air time in this show than in RM.. :(
looking forward to their performance in Show Champion at the same time..

anyway, anyone else noticed in the last ep how adorkable & derp she is??!! lol XD
she just doesn't know how to use chopsticks.. but also fork, knife, bowl/glass, etc..  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:

a3_zpscec5xrq5.jpg
a4_zpsyyucpwtd.jpg
a5_zps1sqe25q9.jpg

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

just finished the last episode with sub, they did mention season 3 quite a few times and they didn't look like they were joking. furthermore, right at the end, the wordings read "this isn't the real ending of chamsonyeo". i really really like hitmaker, everyone in the show and magic words. well, i'm more hopeful today than yesterdays.

• Like 2

just finished the last episode with sub, they did mention season 3 quite a few times and they didn't look like they were joking. furthermore, right at the end, the wordings read "this isn't the real ending of chamsonyeo". i really really like hitmaker, everyone in the show and magic words. well, i'm more hopeful today than yesterdays.

finally, can find another show with Young Ji in it.. yeaaayyyy...