[OG] Official Youngji 'Chamsonyeo' Hitmaker Thread

kelsniff

great show from start to finish for the ladies of Hitmaker....never knew much about the others like Lizzy, Gna, and Sohyun, but now thanks to keeping tabs on this show...I now following up on all of them (especially with Lizzy's new music video). Each member definitely their own characteristics and skills, but Youngji was the most impressive, especially with her hectic schedule between this show, Roommate, and KARA's tour & events. :gemcheer:

Color coded lyrics of their song:

http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2015/02/chamsonyeo-chamsonyeo-magic-words-olhaeui-jumun

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't double posting, please

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

4minute disbands after 7 years

It is some difficult year, for girls from Chamsonyeo. Kara and 4minute are disbanded. G.na seems has got to judicial proceedings with prostitution. 

I begin to be afraid for existence of Orange Caramel. Especially as Lizzy was my second bias in Chamsonyeo (of course after YoungJi).
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Gloomy news from Lizzy: Lizzy reveals her label doesn't give her schedules as her contract end approaches

Lizzy took a jab at Pledis Entertainment's CEO.

During the press conference for 'Please Take Care of My Vanity 2', she was asked who she hoped would watch this show. She said, "I hope the CEO and my members watch this show." She explained, "Now that my contract is about to end, my CEO won't give me any schedules."

Of course many rumors go now that Lizzy won't prolong the contract with Pledis. In the spring she already once complained that she has very few work. It was during a Running Man broadcast. And recently Raina has told in an interview that in the nearest future there will be no return for AS or OC.

It is already possible to call it Chamsonyeo "damnation": from all four participants, only YoungJi keeps more or less normal activity. G.na has left the industry because of the scandal and has left Korea, likely already forever. Sohyun hasn't found to itself the new agency yet. From activity at her only couple of side jobs on radio.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Former 4 minute member Sohyun to promote as an actress under a new label

Sohyun_1476871625_af_org.jpg

Former 4minute member Sohyun is transitioning into an actress under a new label.

935 Entertainment, the label of actors Nam Goong Min, Yeon Jung Hoon, Kim Yeo Jin, Dong Hyun Bae, and more, officially announced that Sohyun has signed a contract with them and she will officially be promoting as an actress from now on. 

Originally, Sohyun debuted as a child actress and has appeared on dramas 'Dae Jang Geum', Age of Heroes', and more. She'll be further expanding her acting career under 935 Entertainment. 
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Youngji @ tvN The List 2017 EP.198 (171225) [Video / Raw]. The sudden show for YoungJi, this show wasn't in her schedule. 

The second time in a row in a week, YoungJi participates in a show together with Lizzy. Chamsonyeo forever! :-) 

1 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6c7nj7 

2 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6c7njd 

DR5hOmsVoAA970z.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 years later...