[2014.12.18] Nicole Names SHINee’s Key and SISTAR’s Soyou as Her Drinking Buddies

Lupang

Nicole honestly confessed her drinking capacity.

During a recent shoot for JTBC’s Everybody, Nicole revealed her drinking capacity while talking about the topic of relieving a hangover.

Naming SHINee’s Key and SISTAR’s Soyou as the friends in the entertainment industry she can always drink with, Nicole shared a story about drinking with Soyou.

83409002.jpg        

Nicole said, “I usually don’t like to move to another place once I start drinking so I drink for a long time at one place,” and revealed, “One time I drank 7-8 bottles of raspberry wine with Soyou at one place and parted with her when the sun came up,” surprising everyone on the show.

Another side of Nicole as a drinker and her own way of relieving a hangover will all be revealed through the December 18 broadcast of JTBC’s Everybody.

Photo credit: JTBC
By : mwave

• Like 4

Just some context, if you go out drinking in Korea, it's pretty common to move from spot to spot throughout the night. One night could consist of maybe going to at least 3 different pubs and bars. For example, start off with dinner with drinks at a restaurant, go to a pub and have a round, then go to another bar and have a round then finish up at a noraebang and drink there as well. A good example actually is Psy's Hangover video.

So when Nicole says that she stays in one spot all night, it's not uncommon but not typical either.

• Like 1