Hopes, Fears and Predictions for KARA in 2015

lσνәaстισи

2014.07.31-KARA_Day-Night_COMEBACK-PHOTO

I thought this would a cool topic to discuss, it's pretty simple.

What are your Hopes, Fears and Predictions for KARA in 2015?

Hopes

- Gyuri drama.

- kara's 5th album (japan).

- Hara permanent guest on some variety show.

- International tour  :D 

- Yonji main dancer 

Fears

- meow

Predictions

- Mini album + japanese single + ...karasia?  ^_^ 

• Like 9

Hopes

Pretty much sum up what we're all fans want : Kara news feed everyday (the positive ones of course, and I don't mind spazzing everyday hehe)

Including variety, drama, movie, cf, comeback, etc

Fear

One year left for GyulHamGgool's contract and I'm sure DSP will do whatever it takes to make them stay

Prediction

Some releases (of course :D)

The obvious : Gyul's movie, Hara's show, Youngji's show

Edited by rhe-c
  • Like 1

hopes

for kara, not to have any reservations and do whatever they want.

for kamilia, treat it like the last (year) and give them all the possible support, more than we did previously.

fears

they're unable to realize all their dreams with members and kamilia.

predictions

kara to disband in 2016 but each to continue their next path in their life/career.

Edited by red4summer

^wow really straightforward..LOL

but i didn't ready yet when kara disband...hope they will continue another few year with yongi..and DSP PLEASE don't use kara name for the new group because it is means a lot to girls that really work hard for the group..

Hopes:

1: That KARA would stay on for 2-3 more years
- We all know that they won't stay forever, so I'm hoping that they'd go on for a few more years. Gyuri and Seungyeon can definitely keep it up until they're 28-29. Youngji is definitely lovable and talented and can hold her own, but she's still a rookie, so I hope the three seniors can help her establish herself first before they disband.  

2: That they release songs more frequently
- With the limited time they have, they need to prove that KARA4 still has what it takes to be top-tier, and the best way for them to do it is to maximize that time and make more songs. If they can do 2-3 comebacks per year, or even just release one single or MV after another that would be great, just like what they did in Japan before. 
3: That they show fresh, new concepts/styles
- I'm still waiting for an all-blonde KARA; a no-bangs Youngji; 'Break It 2014 mix'; more complex choreography at par with boy groups; and everything that we can't come up with yet.  

4: That they spend more time together and show it
- I hope they'd do another reality show together... I'm sure seeing their interaction would bring a lot of laughters and tears. In fact, I would have enjoyed seeing their first time together with Youngji, first rehearsals... and I wish we'd see all four of them go out together or stay together at someone's house for even just a day or two.
5: That they do concerts in Korea and the rest of Asia

- I don't think this even needs more explaining.        

Fears:

1: That of course they will disband soon

- We can't avoid nor deny it: they only have a few more years together, in fact if they decide not to renew their contracts it's all over next year, so I really hope the three find it in their hearts to keep on going for Youngji, even just for 2-3 more years.  

2: That they will release a 'greatest hits' next year

- I hope DSP won't do this yet, because at this point, Youngji's parts will just be compared with the original versions. Maybe a greatest hits would be the best parting gift before they disband for good.  

3: That they may no longer get to be as popular as they were before

- Part of the problem is still with K-Kamilias, if only they could already start becoming a solid fandom once again and move on, then we won't have to worry about KARA's popularity in Korea. 'Mamma Mia' was only a decent success in terms of sales, but if fans stayed behind the group, it would have been a major hit. Still, compared to other veteran groups, they're doing fairly well, so maybe in time they'll do better.

-Right now I don't have any predictions because I want to keep my fingers crossed :P

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hopes

- A New album or two either in the first half, then sometime in the summer
- More variety show appearances from all members
- For KARA to become more carefree, just like in their younger days
- A concert tour in Asia or a visit to North America (I NEED TO GO)
- They focus their promotions in Korea more
- More drama appearances

Fears
-Disbandment (we all know it's happening sooner or later, but i'd prefer later)

Predictions
- one new album, a tour, and maybe a KARA-exclusive variety show!!!!
  • Like 3

Hopes
- The new 2015 member rumor turns out to be true and that member is Somin.
- Kara's 5th album (japan). (Copied, this is my hope too.)
- International tour (as in outside Asia - Copied, this is my hope too.)
- Karasia tour in Japan and I'm there to see it.
- Variety show appearances with SNSD.

Fears
- The new 2015 member rumor turns out to be false and Somin won't join Kara.

Predictions
- They will continue to be successful throughout the year, but with the biggest Kpop boom fading and member changes and all, they won't be such a huge thing outside Korea, and can't sell out Tokyo Dome or anything, but still keep getting media time in Eastern Asia and some random #1's in Korea.

Hopes:
- I'm still waiting for an all-blonde KARA;

Uuuhhmm... what?!?

I hope that never happens. I really don't like Asian blondes, that looks so unnatural. Not pretty at all. Well, of course Taeyeon looks nice with dyed hair, but Taeyeon would look nice in a purple afro for that matter.

Okay, I'm gonna confess a guilty pleasure... I like how Dream's Ami looks like with her blonde hair. But I still think that's not good for Kara. Especially not for Seungyeon. Be strong Seungyeon!!! Don't do it!!!
  • Like 2

Hopes:

1. 5 albums of new music
  2. KARA becomes a rock band
  3. bikinis

Fears:

1. It's KARA -- nothing to fear

Predictions:

1. KARA becomes the only group from 2007 still standing
  2. Nicole/Jiyoung rejoin KARA
  3. babyKARA becomes the junior team to KARA, enabling KARA to tour the world without tiring
  4. KARA becomes the first group to play a worldwide concert .... from the moon
  • Like 3

Predictions:
  1. KARA becomes the only group from 2007 still standing
  2. Nicole/Jiyoung rejoin KARA
  3. babyKARA becomes the junior team to KARA, enabling KARA to tour the world without tiring
  4. KARA becomes the first group to play a worldwide concert .... from the moon

1 and 3 can actually happen, and if 3 happens, then 1 is guaranteed to happen, so there's some causality there. Actually I could envision them having a continuously changing lineup, where 1-2 of the old members tour with some Baby Kara members. They could have tours that go on forever, as each member would get rest periods, while the show still goes on. Of course that wouldn't be exactly the Kara we know, but if they do things like Karamerica and Karaope, I'm sure most people would accept that...

As for 2, I don't think it will ever happen, as Jiyoung is kind of ashamed of her Kara reputation these days, and Nicole is signed with another company.

And unfortunately, in all likelihood Kara is not going to be the first to have a concert in space...

http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/10/14341135-sarah-brightman-will-sing-in-space

Okay, a space station is not the moon, but as there's no way to go to the moon, then it simply isn't a reachable thing even in theory...

Well for me I didn't want any kara contestants to be next kara..kara is to legends for that but it doesn't mean I didn't support them nor hate them..kara is to special for kamilia and the members itself..what hara said at on&off kara name still associated with them whenever they go just like jiyoung and nicole until now everyone still know them and acknowledge them as kara member and my hope is if ggolgyulham didn't want to renew their contract I hope DSP can let it go for them not adding members that's why I want ggolgyulham extended their contract together with yongi and if they want to fight their name I hope they take yongi with them to..

For the kara contestants I hope they have their bright future..

And for jing and cole we didn't know the future right?maybe for nicole I can see that will happening but jing she really enjoy to be as actress now..Well I hope there is miracle for kara..we didn't know..like kara attempted at japan market..

I respect ur opinion but for me kara has 7 members..I hope the girls can protect that..

Sorry if I offence u..

• Like 1

HOPES :

- 1 or 2 Korean comebacks with mini-album(s)

- 1 japanese album and some singles

- 4th KARASIA Japan Tours

- Movie for Gyuri

- Dramas for Hara and Seungyeon

- More activities for KARA on TV Shows (I wish to see OG on WGM)

FEARS :

- KARA disband in 2016 : I would feel so sorry for OG

PREDICTIONS :

- Solo activities and projects for Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara

- At least 1 Korean and 1 Japanese comeback

• 3 weeks later...

Hopes:

1. Nicole x KARA duet (either Nicole with one of the KARA members or the group and her doing a new song as I don't see her actually rejoining KARA)

2. New Japanese release that doesn't consist of remakes

3. Second solo collection, language doesn't matter

4. English debut? :P

Fears:

1. Group splitting up ;~;

Predictions:

- 5th Korean album

- 5th Japanese album

- Japanese Karasia tour #4

- At least one of the members being in a new show (outside of Youngji being in Roommate as that started last year)

Hopes:-5th Full length Album(Korean)  -More interactions between Kara and Nicole and Jiyoung

-Kara own variety show (all 4 of them)        

Fears: -Kara member change

Prediction: -Kara 5th album

-Karasia? -New variety show

Edited by KARA454
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hopes:

1. Nicole x KARA duet (either Nicole with one of the KARA members or the group and her doing a new song as I don't see her actually rejoining KARA)

2. New Japanese release that doesn't consist of remakes

3. Second solo collection, language doesn't matter

4. English debut? :P

Fears:

1. Group splitting up ;~;

Predictions:

- 5th Korean album

- 5th Japanese album

- Japanese Karasia tour #4

- At least one of the members being in a new show (outside of Youngji being in Roommate as that started last year)

Hopes:-5th Full length Album(Korean)  -More interactions between Kara and Nicole and Jiyoung

-Kara own variety show (all 4 of them)        

Fears: -Kara member change

Prediction: -Kara 5th album

-Karasia? -New variety show

I absolutely love the idea of Kara members appearing in their own variety show. Or perhaps they all can be in a variety show together kind of like when OnStyle created that show about Girls' Generation-TTS.

My biggest wish for Kara is that they continue to do well despite any opposition they will face. Kara fighting! Here is to an amazing 2015.

Hopes:

More programmes about the life of KARA members (like Hara On & Off). I love seeing the side of KARA members that make them seem just like us i.e. normal people instead of idols. It makes me appreciate more the hard work that they put into in becoming an idol. I also hope all KARA members (past & present) will have good health and good spirit! I also hope for a new album soon!  

P/S: My dream is for there to be a Hara On & Off Season 2~!

Fears:

Youngji, I love your red hair! Please don't change it! Also, I don't want KARA to slow down. I want them to continue to make great music and entertain their loving fans for as long as they live!

Prediction:

More KARA members going into variety shows. Which means more publicity for KARA and more popularity and the Kamilia family will grow bigger!

• 1 month later...

Hopes: Comeback with mini album/full album/single, more variety show (guest/own variety)

Fears: another member resign?

prediction: Own variety

sorry for my answer is too general, i became kamelia just few days ago, i still find out anything about kara now :energetic:   

Hopes

1. Kara to have their own reality show show 

2. Kara members to talk to us about Jiyoung and Nicole :-( 

3. Kara to become even more successful, and karaholic will be very active again   

Fears 

1. Loss of another member 

2. Their songs do not do well on the charts   

Predictions 

1. Korean comeback with full-length album

2. Another japanese single?? 

Hopes

- Korean full length album.

- World-wide tour

- The next song will be so great that everybody will want to be kamilia

Prediction

- YoungJi will become more and more popular 'cause she's so cute she deserves it.

I don't think they'll disband soon. I mean, Brown eyed girls? Narsha is over 30 and they are not disbanding anytime soon. Their comebacks take more time yes but they are still great and nobody complains about Narsha dancing and singing. What it may happen is that KARA will continue to mature their concept.

Hopes:

• Hard to say but i hope they will all be together for many more years! Just got into KARA and i want MORE! :)            
  • Maybe do another round of solos for each member. My favorites were Jiyoung and Seung Yeon!            
  • Want them to be the number 1 girl group! I know big bold statement but i am one big fan of theirs and no regrets

Fears:  

• If Seungyeon go i will too! LoL just kidding i will always support KARA no matter the outcomes!              
  • Disbanding

Prediction:

• I really think a fifth member is in the future for some reason. I actually like it when there are five people singing and dancing.                   kinda makes the pattern more even!  
Edited by karaseungyeonfan

• 4 months later...

Hopes for 2016 :

1. 5th Korean Album in the first half of the year + another mini-album in the 2nd half of the year (just like they did in 2009)

2. KARA reunion

3. More variety shows and dramas

4. Longer promotion time

5. More special stages and collaboration stages with old groups

Fears:

1. Disbandment

2. Only a mini-album

3. Member departure (unlikely)