[2014.12.29] KARA’s Goo Hara Tears Up as She Talks about Kang Ji Young and Nicole on ‘Hara On & Off’

Jappy

Goo Hara brought up former Kara members Nicole and Kang Ji Young, who left the group.

During the first episode of MBC Music’s Hara On & Off, which aired on December 29, Kara’s Goo Hara shared her thoughts on Nicole and Kang Ji Young leaving the group.

When asked about Nicole and Kang Ji Young, who left the group, Goo Hara said, “My reality show is about me, about the things that have happened and about Kara so I wish that I could talk about those things easily. I wanted to tell the fans too but I didn’t think now was the right time so I wasn’t able to.”

Goo Hara said, “I want to talk comfortably on the reality show too,” and added, “It would be a lie to say that I wasn’t upset. I would like to cheer them on for their future path. It’s not like they are not doing it because they don’t want to,” and started tearing up.

84028002.jpg

Goo Hara added, “How scared and afraid would Nicole and Kang Ji Young be, making a new start? I was hurt by them at first but now they seem cool and I’m proud of them. They found their direction quickly. If I think about it the other way around I think it’s right for me to show support from the back.”

Meanwhile, Hara On & Off is Goo Hara’s first exclusive reality show showing her candid sides.

Source: Mwave

• Like 11

I feel like when this was all happening, the girls didn't say much but apologize to the fans. Even though she probably didn't say everything she wanted to, I'm glad she got to get something off her chest about this situation. It definitely couldn't have been easy for her, Seungyeon and Gyuri.

It is a relieve to hear that from her. I totally can understand her feelings and I'm happy to see she has been able to overcome the situation. When Nicole and Jing have decided to leave...we as fans were hurt so it must have been even harder for the remaining members. But with time...people can accept and move on.