[2014.12.29] Kara’s Goo Hara Can′t Make First Move Due to Traumatic Experience in High School

Whispering Angel

84075002.jpg

Goo Hara confessed that she had a traumatic experience making confessions.

On the fifth episode of Hara On & Off, which aired on December 29, Kara’s Goo Hara confessed her experience of getting rejected by a man during high school.

While talking about dating, Goo Hara said, “I was once rejected by a man in high school,” and shared, “I had one girl friend and one guy friend who I grew up with. But that girl and I both liked the same man.”

Goo Hara said, “I confessed to him first but he rejected me saying, ‘I want to remain being friends with you.’ Then the girl confessed to him and they started dating. Sometimes I see them at gatherings, but I don’t keep in touch.” Goo Hara then revealed, “After I was rejected once, it became a trauma so I can’t bring myself to confess anymore.”

Meanwhile, Hara On & Off is Goo Hara’s first exclusive reality program showing her candid sides.

Cr. MWAVE

You'll have to go first if you want some Honey! (lol what am I saying?) *90 degree bow* Sorry

• Like 2

She can make her first move on me, I won't reject her for sure  :giggly:

That guy must be feeling some big-time regret now. 

Hahaha  I actually was going to say the same thing about her making the first move on me   :gemhoho:

Yeah A BIG regret. 

• Like 1

She can make her first move on me, I won't reject her for sure  :giggly:

That guy must be feeling some big-time regret now. 

Why should he? Just because Hara is now famous, that shouldn't affect his feelings. Unless you're implying that he should make a nice living with Hara's money?

As for Hara, it's kind of weird to make a lifetime long issue about something that happened back in the school...