• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
HaraKamilia

Article
[2014.12.29] Hara Would Like To Drink With The 6 Members Of Kara

16 posts in this topic

20141229152912960.jpeg  

Seungyeon isthe strongest on drinking, next is Gyuri. Hara is the strongest. They haven't go drinking with Youngji yet so Hara doesn't know her tolerance.

Hara wants to drink together with all 6 members of KARA, including Nicole and Jiyoung.

Hara is the style to contact them first. She messaged Nicole when Nicole's album released. And during Japan tour, she has planned to meet with Jing but unfortunately they were unable to meet.   From this korean article / Translation by yooniqda / Via Elizahara @ HARA ON&OFF Fanblog (from sweethara.com)

Edited by tragicpiano
14 people like this

"The 6 members of KARA" this sounded so nice ♥

3 people like this

"The 6 members of KARA" this sounded so nice ♥

It would sound even better if Sunghee could join in... in an ideal world, she would  :touched:

1 person likes this

It would sound even better if Sunghee could join in... in an ideal world, she would  :touched:

ah- sunghee.

but, is hara knew sunghee? did her ever hangout with her?

Maybe because sungja already married..so I guess it's hard to meet her..maybe...

Hara is so freaking nice! I would love to see a picture with all 6 members! <3

3 people like this

:claps: my thoughts exactly. cheers to the minority who still remembers sung!

Such touching words T_T :gemcry:

That's nice of her! It would be really nice if they managed to find an evening to sit down, have a few drinks and shoot the s***. It would be even nicer if I were invited to join them :D

I still want #KARA7 to happen in the future  :gemcry: 
I know it's so close to impossible bc she is married and maybe has a family too...
But #KARA6 sounds good too, I rly hope this would happen soon!  :gemheart:
PS. Just imagine JiNi interacting OG, it will be the cutest for sure  :gemhappy:

1 person likes this

I hope that for their final Karasia before they disband for good, all 7 of them could be on stage together...
It doesn't even matter if they perform or just stand there. I guess I'll cry if that happens.

That would really be the best closure to one of the best KPop girl groups in history.

1 person likes this

that would be the best day ever!!! if only Sunghee could join too, I wouldn't ask for anything else in this lifetime!! ^________^

Edited by zhayeph

KARA6 ! This is nice ! I want it happen > _ < Both 88 Line, 91 Line and 94 Line ~ All have couple ^^

1 person likes this

I'm just so glad to see that Nicole & Jing remain close with their former members. If one day I could see the 6 of them all together....it woud be one of the most beautiful day in my life.

it's so great that they keep in touch with each other... KARA6 fighting! ^^

Hara's idea is AWESOME! :gemhappy:  That would be truly be DAEBAK!  :gemadmire:

:inluv: Imagine all 6 of them together =  :gyc4::syc3::nc4::harac5::jyc4::ah:

:hihi:  :hihi:  :hihi: