141229 MBC Music Hara ON&OFF: the gossip - (ENG SUBS) (Ep 1 - 8) COMPLETE!!

eliza.hara구1

well they were pretty noisy with all the 'men' talks and stuff. Meanwhile Pico only has Chacha to hangout with :P

ChaCha and Pico, take that PS4 controller and play hahaha. Don't forget to use the home theatre too LOL

And, Seungyeon included in their chats also, the lonely and the aegyo maker~

Seungyeon after watching this ep:

"YAAAAA! what are you talking about me!!! :syc4: "

• 2 weeks later...

Woah! Every1, let's give thanks to our @ELJunRa & @yuda for their exceptional dedication and hard work in subbing and translating this precious Hara On&Off series! im sure it will help KARA gain more recognition, respect, and love from international fans!

Daedanhi gamsahabnida! m178.gif?w=50&h=50

Thanks a lot for subbing this! I really enjoyed watching it.

I wonder why she didn't visit her Trend N nail salon & coffee shop? Or talk about her real estate investments? Well probably because people love to hate on success, but i guess she doesn't have to do much day to day with them either. Recently when Hammie posted something about buying an exclusive car, tons of haters came out.

Anyway i'm going on a tangent. It was great to spend time with Hara like this and see how polished she's become. I still think of her like a little sister after watching so many episodes of Invincible Youth. I think she gained a lot from that show (IY), not just in her career but personally too. <3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...