[2015.01.01] 5 Couples Who Stole Our Hearts in 2014: GOT7’s Jackson and Kara’s Young Ji

Whispering Angel

68209504.jpg

Some couples begin as friends, and others…as roommates?
Well, that’s our hope for GOT7’s Jackson and Kara’s Young Ji of SBS’Roommate, at least. 

These two may be bickering now, but with the New Year comes a new season – spring. We know these idols are close, but will love blossom in the share house in 2015? 

Jackson’s feelings for Song Ga Yeon may not have been reciprocated, but we think the sweet and bubbly Kara maknae Young Ji is just the girl to mend his broken heart. 

79572071.jpg

cr. MWAVE

BUT, BUT, Jackson wants to be in a different JackJi(15&'s Jimin and himsef). But really Jackson? Gayeon, Gukjoo, Youngji, Jimin AND Mark? Wow. Still love you though WangKong! JackJi shippers unite! *runs to Kara+Got7 thread* But tbh, I don't think Jackson and Youngji will become a REAL couple. But thats just me.

• Like 4

I think JackJi will be like TaecYoon(Taecyeon and Yoona) from Family Outing2. Everyone was shipping them but they never had interest

Was OG understanding when he said "She's Jackson's korean girlfriend"?

She had a face like "What's happening?"

And Jackson's father was like "Ah, is that so?" *bow* *bow*

Yeah, I dunno if she understood either.

Whoa whoa whoa,,i know ive been gone for awhile,,but really? They become couple?

Like real relationship or just some close friendship between them?

I honestly wish that they could be real couple though..it would be cute isnt it..hahahah