[2009.04.03] Kara: Taking a Break after April 12th, following SNSD, a girl group BYE time

tinggg

1562xky.jpg

Following SNSD, Kara will also be taking a break from their activities.

Kara will be having their last promotion of their 2nd mini album <Pretty Girl> on SBS Inkigayo on April 12th. Kara made successive hits beginning mid-December of last year with <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>, going shoulder to shoulder with SNSD and Wonder Girls, becoming one of Korea's top girl groups.

Kara's management DSP Media said on a phone interview on the 3rd that "Kara will have their final performances on the music programs of the 3 public stations and will be taking a break. SBS's Inkigayo on the 12th will be their last official performance."

They added, "Since last December, the girls have been moving about non-stop. The fans have been giving them so much love, and the members and DSP are all extremely happy. After a long period of activities, this will be a time to let the members recharge. We're planning on releasing a new album in 2-3 months."

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904031214471002

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing! Do not add in or remove the credit line!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-3 months isn't too bad. Hope they come back with a full album. In the mean time, good thing they're hosting Everyone Idol, something exciting for me to waste my time on rather than my usual mindless sketching and listening to repeated music collection on my iPod.

Kara hwaiting~!

Thanks for the translation tinggg.

can we expect goodbye stages? :(

it's good that they're taking a rest now..have been working hard ever since from their comeback.

they sold 20 000+ copies for Pretty Girl Mini Album too. A lot of improvements, comparing from their 1st Blooming and Rock U Album. lol. So hopefully their new album sales will continue to improve. :D

thanks ting!

Aaww i HAVE to watch that Inkigayo <333 I wont miss it ~ *-*

I'll miss Kara a lot ): but they'll be back soon *-* and they need some rest ;_; they're working so hard >___________<! 2-3 months for a new mini-album ^O^ can't wait!

thx for sharing <333

2-3 months will be torture, complete torture :(.. except we got Idol Show, SGB, and SSGB right? lol and their radio shows.

but really hope they take this time to recharge and can't see what they come back with :D

thanks Tinggg :D

a break would be nice for the girls. since they've been working non stop for a while.

it will suck not having them around. :(

at least i still get to see nicole on SGB

and now the idol world, so happy. it started off with a good first episode. :D

thanks for sharing!

aww the last performance on the 12th!!

im glad they are finally taking a break..

they need time to rest!!

even though im going to miss them in the 2-3 months

but i realy cant wait till their next album!

I know it is torture...lol

But its good thing so that they can rest from the full packed schedule they have these past months ^^

I also hope they would have a special goodbye stage...

Thank you for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

I'm sad the honey promotions are going to end soon, but glad that the girls are getting a break.

2-3 months seems like such a long time to wait even though it really isn't, but I'm looking foward to what they come out with next.

both my favorite girl groups are going to be on hiatus~

it's gonna be boring for a while :)

but on the bright side, I'm just happy that the girls will be able to get some rest and play around~

thanks for sharing :P

They really deserve some good rest after working so hard since december.

I hope they will come back with a full album and since they have always changed image with the song they promote, I really can't wait to see what they will bring to us next time !

I will sure miss them a lot on stage but we will still be able to see them active during their break

so It's Ok and 2-3 months isn't that long after all.

Edited by Solin

After working non-stop for that long, they need a rest.

But it's not like they're disappearing completely off the map. They still have the Idol Show. And who knows what variety shows they'll pop up on....