[2009.04.03] Kara: Taking a Break after April 12th, following SNSD, a girl group BYE time

tinggg

In the few months the girls came back, they've finally been noticed and are considered as srs competition!! I'm happy the girls can take a break :D I'm sure they're tired but truly thankful for all the support. Can't wait for their next minialbum!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-3 Months . . . . It's not too long. But break and sleep is good

For them =) I hope it's going to be a full album and not just a

Mini - Album. But I'll sure miss them and Honey =(

Man, that means there won't be a DSP active for the nest 2-3 months. (maybe A'St1) but it's good to hear the girls will take a break. They can concentrate more on school ^^

Well..since they'll be done with promotions..no competition for the new girl groups coming out.

Aww, going to miss them. I'm curious about their next concept though; hopefully it'll be more mature~ Even though I really like PG and Honey, I'm not too fond of their cute image :S Can't wait for their album (hopefully full length instead of being a mini! Come on DSP!)

A well deserved rest!

Only 2-3 months? I dunno, it just doesn't seem long enough since they've worked so hard... Maybe I'm just comparing it to SNSD's break. XD Anyway, this is good, though! They deserve a break after their hard work. :P

2-3 months is not bad... so it means they will comeback by July(?)(eh comeback on SungYunnie's birthday again? heheh!)

but I'm hoping for a full-length album this time...

Kara recharge yourselves hehhe I wonder if they will have the same comeback with SNSD...

anyways, thanks..

They deserve a rest. I hope they go back to the hip-hop/R&B style. I'm going to Korea, so here's a chance I might see them during the summer. :D

Awww. Will definitely miss the girls when they take their break.

But it's really good, they can rest and recharge for a bit.

Will be patient and wait for their new mini album XD

Thanks for the translations tinggg <3

Aww, I can't wait to see their last perf, I bet the fans are going to be great that day though.

They've been pretty awesome with their chants especially on Apr. 4th!

Also their outfits!, they're changing them up, so I wonder what the last one will be :blushing:

2-3 months isn't bad, I hope they get one step closer to their old image with the next album though!

aww their last performance

soo sad we wouldn't be seeing kara in awhile but they need their break 2

soo rest and keep up the good work kara

Following SNSD, Kara will also be taking a break from their activities.

Kara will be having their last promotion of their 2nd mini album <Pretty Girl> on SBS Inkigayo on April 12th. Kara made successive hits beginning mid-December of last year with <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>, going shoulder to shoulder with SNSD and Wonder Girls, becoming one of Korea's top girl groups.

Kara's management DSP Media said on a phone interview on the 3rd that "Kara will have their final performances on the music programs of the 3 public stations and will be taking a break. SBS's Inkigayo on the 12th will be their last official performance."

They added, "Since last December, the girls have been moving about non-stop. The fans have been giving them so much love, and the members and DSP are all extremely happy. After a long period of activities, this will be a time to let the members recharge. We're planning on releasing a new album in 2-3 months."

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904031214471002

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing! Do not add in or remove the credit line!