[2015.01.06] BamBam gets flustered holding Youngji's hand on 'Roommate'

Jappy

On the January 6 airing of SBS' 'Roommate,' BamBam appeared on the show as Jackson's guest and helped the cast members participate in a charity event.

On this day, BamBam showed interest in Youngji, which piqued the interest of viewers for a possible love triangle with Jackson and Youngji.

While moving coal briquettes, Youngji offered to help BamBam and instead of asking her to hold the briquettes, BamBam asked for her hand. Youngji then willingly held BamBam's hand and BamBam yelled excitedly, "My heart is fluttering."

BamBam then asked Youngji to laugh for him and she coolly showed him her signature muted laugh, making BamBam's heart flutter once again. After seeing BamBam's innocent reaction, Youngji responded, "Aw, you're so cute!"

Check out the adorable puppy love between BamBam and Youngji above!

Source: Allkpop

• Like 11

he's cute as a younger brother.. hahaha.. I watched the show earlier via LS.. and thanks to that I'm still awake at 3am..  :phew:

it seemed like he is also a fan of YJ's laugh.. lol Roommate even went as far as stating in their site that he is mute laughter-holic.. if ever there is something like that.. hahaha

The high and mighty Youngji  has an Idol fan. Welcome to the federation,BamBam! You're next to Mino. Her Alligator laugh is really remarkable. :w00t:

• Like 1