[2015.01.09] Youngji, Jackson, and Seo Kang Jun are an adorable trio in their selcas

Whispering Angel

KARA-youngji-5urprise-got7-jackson-seo-k

KARA's Youngji took selcas with her 'Roommate's GOT7's Jackson and 5urprise's Seo Kangjun!

Youngji tweeted on January 8, "To the fans who came out to see us despite the cold weather today~<3 Thank you so so so much!! Everyone, be careful of catching a cold and Happy New Year once again. <3 From cool Kang Jun, cool Jackson, and pretty Youngji <3."
The friendly snapshots follow the love triangle theme on the show with Jackson's facial expression looking like he wants the other boys to back off the 'JackJi' couple. No matter who you ship though, fans were happy to see that they are all good friends.

Catch the maknae trio on 'Roommate' every Tuesday at 11:15 PM KST!

cr. ALLKPOP

To all you KangJi shippers(cough,cough APPLEJAJING!) here's your fan service. But my ship is better than yours! *dramatic hair flip* lol just kidding!

tumblr_nf2preUfk31tmo9umo1_500.jpg

• Like 3

awww! these three are really cute.. seriously, YJ looks good with anyone and I'm secretly shipping her with Kangjoon and wishing for more interactions so this pic is really daebak.. lol
but then again, the other ship got the best of me.. hahaha

• Like 1