[2015.01.13] KARA's Youngji celebrates Hara's birthday with self-decorated cake

Whispering Angel

B7OfZFZCcAAq29S.jpg

KARA's youngest member, Youngji, celebrated Hara's 25th birthday with a special self-decorated cake and a cute selfie via Twitter. 

In the caption, Youngji wrote, "Birthday of Hara unnie, whom I love. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Hara, happy birthday to you. I'm happy to be with you.Fans also joined Youngji in celebrating Hara's birthday with adorable tweets and complimented Youngji on her cake decorating skills. 

Meanwhile, Hara celebrated her 25th birthday with fans and fellow KARA members on January 13. 

Happy Birthday Hara!

Cr. ALLKPOP

Woah! GOOD JOB OG! Happy Birthday Hara-yah!

• Like 6

Gotta say, Maknae looks after her nunas well.  :thumbup:

I think you meant unnies...

But can anyone actually read what is written on that cake?

Especially that thing under "unnie" is confusing to my eyes. Clearly there's a hangeul "h" ㅎ there, but the two characters after those, and before YJ, don't make any sense to me. It looks as if there could be a hangeul "a" ㅏthere, but then there's an extra line which really shouldn't be there. Also there is a character which could be R, although it more looks like Russian "ya" Я. It could be HR too, but then what's the purpose of that extra ㅎ? Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I am confused... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I think you meant unnies...

But can anyone actually read what is written on that cake?

Especially that thing under "unnie" is confusing to my eyes. Clearly there's a hangeul "h" ㅎ there, but the two characters after those, and before YJ, don't make any sense to me. It looks as if there could be a hangeul "a" ㅏthere, but then there's an extra line which really shouldn't be there. Also there is a character which could be R, although it more looks like Russian "ya" Я. It could be HR too, but then what's the purpose of that extra ㅎ? Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I am confused... :blink:

She wrote "♥요", using the heart as "사랑"(sarang) meaning 사랑요(saranghaeyo). Hihi cute~~~  ^_^