[2015.01.13] Youngji, Jackson, and Lee Kuk Ju create a comedic MV of EXID's 'Up & Down' on 'Roommate'

Whispering Angel

mLgok5.gif

On the January 13 edition of SBS's 'Roommate,' Jackson, Youngji and Lee Gukjoo entertained the viewers by forming their own sub-unit called, We-jang (Stomach to intestine), dancing to EXID's "Up & Down."

The hilarious trio decided to make their own comedic remake music video for the hit song. While Youngji and Lee Kuk Ju were seen dressed in matching animal print dresses, Jackson was seen in a mix-match fashion with chic sunglasses and flashy glitter jacket. 

Throughout the clip, the trio can be seen dancing around the house, making faces at the camera, and creatively adding different angle shots. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zI0iQbFT4g

Check out We-jang's version of EXID's "Up & Down" above! 

Cr. ALLKPOP

Lawl this is hilarious! Them hip thrust though! I would like to see more from We-Jang! Oh yeah, EXID, Wejang! FIGHTING! (Had to show a little Leggo pride hehehe)

• Like 4

Gosh i watched the vid over and over again and still cant stop laughing,,especially looking at jackson,,never thought he could be so hilarious,,,at first i thought jackson were more a tough guy presence but now seeing him in roomate along with og and others,,i think jackson is just as crazy as og,,and just like that..my thoughts of jackson as the tough guy presence simply gone,,lol