[Caps/Gifs] Cole @ Idol Show Season 4

mae

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww! I thought she looked absolutely radiant (literally!) w/ her crown and wand haha. It sucked that she couldn't fully say her acceptance speech hehe. But omg when she dropped her cake!! Ahh!! I wanted to scream w/ her, that was so sad! But as soon as she started holding her plate like that I KNEW she was gonna drop it D:!

^^ i love the fairy wings

:wub: and the shinning crown :P

she was super pretty in this episode with her matching Jing :D

4_desire9090.jpg

5_desire9090.jpg

10_desire9090.jpg

^^ protecting the food lol

11_desire9090.jpg

12_desire9090.jpg

14_desire9090.jpg

16_desire9090.jpg

17_desire9090.jpg

credit: naver and tagged!

she looked so pretty in this episode!

haha and she was so lovable <3 And when her cake dropped i was like, "awww D:" but her screaming was really adorable. lol. And she was so clever in the "dangyeonhaji" game! she was all, "Jiyoung, in the bathroom, there's only Hara and my shampoo. Which one do you use? You don't bathe, huh?"

and Jing lost. XD

except I wanted to hug nicole when Jing AND Hara brought up the fact that they were, "prettier than her" in their attacks ._.;;

it's not clear lol.. but i love the transition graphics for Idol Show.. and Nicole looking down from a hot air balloon is :D

colelooki.jpg

one of my favorite.. maybe favorite moment of the first ep.

hah.jpg

even though cole didn't get much airtime this week.. she had her little moments

:D

EB8B88ECBD9CED9D94EB93A4EAB8B0.gif

EB8B88ECBD9CEC8AA4ED8C8CEC9DB4EB8D9.gif

^^ cute ^_^

c28b7036.gif

e33216b4.gif

EB8B88ECBD9CECB6A4.gif

credit: kara-t and kwk! and tagged!

this week Nicole wasn't really that interested XD.. the belt part was LOL!! Daesung's like what is she doing with the belt? lol.. hopefully cole livens up next week!! :o

LOL spider cole! i laughed so hard at that, she's so cute!

but why was she putting on a belt in episode 2? was it cause her pants were loose? haha

*GyuCole moment...sorta (i love this coupling though it doesn't seem to be very popular lately) but when boom was covering her with the blanket as she put on the belt it was like a free show for gyuri, standing right in front of her... she was probably watching intently... of course jiyoung was there too, but she's too young ;D