[Caps/Gifs] Cole @ Idol Show Season 4

mae

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched episode 3 and I don't think Nicole has any interest in the male guests so far lol..

when Boom said it was time to pick teams, his or Chunhee's, the others went over to Chunhee and Nicole stayed with Boom lol..

i guess Nicole would be the one to stay cause she thinks Boom is cool so she doesn't care lol... he asked her why she stayed and she said something lol.. and Nicole was the only one excited to be on Boom's team haah.. that reminded me of last week, when they played that game and the phrase had something to do with Boom and only Nicole and Daesung stood up lol..

oh Nicole's dance part was wacky and dorky lol.. i guess she didn't want to do the sexy dancing every time lol..

brb to post gifs/caps :D

haha.jpg

Cole's sitting down in Chunhee's shadow!! lol.

1c344771.gif

8.gif

9df9a5b4.gif

^^ :lol:

245a7d54.gif

she looks like she needs to go to the bathroom :P

_nicholic-2.gif

^^ getting Gyuri's eye glare XD

14.gif

17.gif

^^ clumsy Cole ^_^

credit: as tagged, dc nicole

the strumming guitar part is so random. lol but it's cute. :lol:

i think Nicole is more laid back...and not as competitive as others. lol. she probably picked Boom because she doesnt want him to be left out. The same for Daesung's Episode. When they were playing the popularity game, only her and Daesung shouted out Boom's name. lol

6ztvo4.jpg

She wont put down her spoon ^_^

2jb1l5d.jpg

2eegfgk.jpg

lol nicole was pretty funny this episode :blushing:, i really liked her dance!

wow i didn't notice the spoon thing!

i agree with mae, in a past interview she did say her ideal guy is hard to come by, guess she's living up to her standards and not going crazy like the other members xD

the strumming guitar part is so random. lol but it's cute. :lol:

i think Nicole is more laid back...and not as competitive as others. lol. she probably picked Boom because she doesnt want him to be left out. The same for Daesung's Episode. When they were playing the popularity game, only her and Daesung shouted out Boom's name. lol

She wont put down her spoon :lol:

yea i guess Nicole doesn't think like that, not wanting to leave others out lol.. oh when Boom asked her why she stayed on his side, she said it was because it was too far to got o Chunhee's side lol.. (thanks to Nicole :P)..

the spoon part, she wanted to eat but wanted to see what the others were doing too!! haha so she went back and forth :)

lol nicole was pretty funny this episode :D, i really liked her dance!

wow i didn't notice the spoon thing!

i agree with mae, in a past interview she did say her ideal guy is hard to come by, guess she's living up to her standards and not going crazy like the other members xD

i think partially it was b/c she wasn't really into the guest and the other part she didn't want to be mean to Boom.. i mean usually in a standard show, they can make fun of Boom... might have to do with her way of thinking :lol: ... even if Boom won't take it seriously, she's still not going to do it. That's actually kind of nice though..

omgosh... nicole was freakin hilarious in this episode :D

okay so first nicole like gives a piggy back ride to Chunhee and like it was nothing to her lol.

Chunhee is so tall and i assume heavy lol.

then i liked her screaming in the beginning of the FT Island ep... she thought they were talking about her b/c all she heard was "Nicole" lol.. they couldn't hear b/c the boys were far away and so she assumed but her screaching scream was random lol.

then when Hara and Jing tried to play a trick on Gyuri and Nicole..and too bad for Hara she got Nicole, although i don't think Nicole would've done the same thing to Jing lol.. but after Nicole finds out it was hara and not Minhwan lol.. she turns Hara over and falls to the ground lol.. wouldn't let hara go until Boom tells her too haha.. it's okay though.. same age tends to do things like that lol..

oh and just so i wasn't the only one.. okay anyone else noticed how much Hongki cracked up b/c of Nicole? lol like he even wore her hat later on.. lol.. that's weird b/c i doubt they know each other THAT well enough but still it surprised me

:D

h2-1.jpg

anyways.. i just wanted to see if anyone else noticed :sweatdrop:

^^ that's b/c this thread has been dead for eps 2 and 3 since Nicole wasn't really active

:lol:

but she was back in ep 4 :D

carrying Chunhee without a care in the world :lol:

gh.jpg

and liked the little part where Nicole just sits and hangs out with MinHwan and SeungHyun while the others are trying to get Hongki :lol: They were either eating nuts or candy .. i don't know :lol:

Untitled-1.jpg

EC8AACEBA088EC9DB4ED8AB8ECBD9C.gif

EC9E85EBA79BEB8B88ECBD9C.gif

EC9599ED8388ECBD9C.gif

090423EB8B88ECBD9C4.gif

090423EB8B88ECBD9C.gif

090423EB8B88ECBD9C5.gif

Lol Mae, I noticed it too

her scream, when she bashed her head =x, when minhwan couldn't carry her...

lol now that you mention it... so mean laughing at nicole >_< haha at her misfortunes that day... especially the head bash =x

but then again, i don't think nicole would care XD, so it's all in good fun

she seemed pretty close to minhwan, did they know eachother before? o.o

she seemed pretty close to minhwan, did they know eachother before? o.o

i don't think so.. i think she treats him like her little brother lol.. but yea she/KARA seemed very comfortable with the FT Island boys lol..

I have yet to see any of these episodes (but am going to start tonight because you guys are all making me so excited), but I was reading some of the comments and I just wanted to say that I love Nicole for always choosing to be on Boom's team. I think it just shows how down to earth she is and that she is not the type of girl who always goes for a guy's looks. I am so glad that they are all hosting this show now so that we can all get a chance to fall in love with her charming and wacky personality! And I can't wait to see the episode with FT Island! I saw a gif of her and minhwan bashing their heads together...it looked painful, yet hilarious at the same time! =D

the fourth episode is my favorite so far. i just love the interaction between Kara and FT Island. Minhwan totally has a crush on Nicole! It so cute how he seem really happy that Nicole didn't even bother trying to get to Hongki and how happy he look when she was the closes to him when it was his turn

Edited by Hong Van

_mint896.jpg

30_mint896.jpg

^^ waiting for Nicole to finish eating LOL!! she's like "hold on, please" :lol:

25_mint896.jpg

28_mint896.jpg

^^ doesn't know how the game works so Hara tells her...

29_mint896.jpg

^^ however she gets it wrong XD.. haha.. cute how they all feed her too!

credit: as tagged :)