Who get/wear the best outfit?

KARA's outfit  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who [mostofthetime] get/wear the best outfits out of the 5 of them?

• Park GyuRi
    • Ham SeungYeon
    • Koo Hara
    • Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung
  2. 2. and who get/wear the worse outfits?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

well gyuri with the best outfits

judging from mvs and performances

nicole was the worst even though im a fan

her outfits in the mv arent bad

but in the performances its bad :(

dsp please give her a nicer outfit next time please!

• 3 months later...

SY always look good with her outfits. She gets the simple good looking outfits. It may be because she's petite. Her body size and shape is fun to dress up? She has the most neutral figure.

I think second would be Nicole, or I might just biased. SY and Nicole's outfit for Lupin were all great. Nicole's was just very sexy.

The worst for me is Gyuri. Back from 'Break it' days, her outfit just didn't flatter her figure even up to now (sometimes). Well, for me and my friends anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Hara really does get the best outfits. Unfortunately, it's the opposite for Nicole <_< But she's so hot, she makes it work!

I like Kara's outfits during their MISTER performance, because they were pretty much wearing the same thing.

• 7 months later...

I Noticed that Hara always got to wear pretty outfit. Its not because she wore em best but its truly because of that outfit is already nice. P/s : Its not that I hate hara, but I think all should wear the best outfit that suit them.

And Nicole outfit always worries me :angry: cause shes my favorite, whats wrong with the stylist??? :o its verry depressing, is it a must for her to be sexy? even the dress is ....

I know its Nicole concept to be sexy (though I don't think she is), but please give her a nicely design sexy outfit (I like her outfit in Lupin though :P )

Edited by NoorAsz

• 1 month later...

Seungyeon and Hara I think get the best outfits, but Seungyeon gets them most of the time I think. Her outfits always look so fashionable and stylish, and always well put together. Nicole, I don't know why, but somehow she gets stuck with the worst ones. Sometimes the outfit itself isn't good, or it's not very flattering on her, or both. But their stylists have been doing better for Nicole so far, I think.

• 6 months later...

WHile I wouldn't say that there was one who always looked the best and one that always looked the worst, one thing I HAVE noticed is the they'll always give the avant- garde outfit to Nicole. Where the others will be in dresses, she'll be in parachute pants, jump suit, etc. THis is the same thing I noticed with Sooyoung in SNSD. I don't know if it's 'cause they have more "model" type body, but they always seem to get the more "daring" suit out of the group, at least it seems that way to me.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, I kind of agree with the majority on the best being seungyeon or hara and worst being gyuri.

I actually think nicole and jiyoung get really pretty outfits. like their jumping outfits were really nice and nicole's top is always made to show off her belly and back in their songs which is pretty in my opinion.

hmmm, i do wish jiyoung's and gyuri's step outfits were a little better but i'm not unhappy with their oufits..