Who get/wear the best outfit?

KARA's outfit  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who [mostofthetime] get/wear the best outfits out of the 5 of them?

• Park GyuRi
    • Ham SeungYeon
    • Koo Hara
    • Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung
  2. 2. and who get/wear the worse outfits?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

oh this is a tough one, I thought I'd go with the flow on the best costume poll, but as for the worst costume I also think its Nicole because she definitely deserves a better costume on her performances, I mean its not that the one she wears is bad, its just that the others has better ones...

It's quite difficul to choose because each time I see them on stage on a show I always find that they are well dressed and that their outfits are all really nice. I choose Hara for the best outfits because she often has outfits I would love to wear lol. (I was torn between her and Seung Yeon). As for the worst outfit...I pick Gyuri because they are the most simple among everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

This was hard .. But seongyeonnie usually has the nicest outfits .. I really love nicole's older style .. I mean the way they used to dress her .. Now .. Its not well put together :/ Anyways .. firewater07 says it all .. :/ Its like the stylist experiments on nicole ._.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

seungyeon and hara are a tie for being given the best outfits

gyuri definitely gets the most unflattering outfits

i used to think nicole got some pretty unflattering outfits, but her performance outfits have been looking pretty nice lately....i'm also glad they finally settled on that cute wavy bob for her! didn't really like the brown checked shirt in the wanna mv though....

my fav outfit lately for all of them (other than the blue version of the mister outfit) iis definitely the sarang surowo special stage! they all look so pretty and sweet and put together from head to toe! PERFECT

• 4 weeks later...

Actually its really tough to make a decision because i find all of them so pretty on stage <3

Anyway i still made up my mind and chose Hara for the best outfit & Nicole the worst outfit :X

Hara looks perfect on almost all outfits :) And i don't know y i chose Nicole as the worst outfit.. Maybe because i find her less glamorous on stage.. Its so unfair though..

Ah well, just some of my own opinions here :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

sometimes i wonder rather than picking the best outfit, gyuri gave up the nicer outfits to the others, as she's the leader?

to me, hers is usually the least impressed. but she's still undoubtedly magnificant. goddess.

nicole & seungyeon have the best, in my opinion. they look perfect. probably they have better curve?

• 2 weeks later...