[2015.01.28] “Hyungdon and Daejun’s Hitmaker” Girl Group to Release Cute Hip Hop Song

HaraKamilia

hyungdon-and-daejuns-hitmaker-girl-group

The new project girl group on “Hyungdon and Daejun’s Hitmaker” will be releasing a cute hip hop song as their debut single.

The project group, consisting of members G.NA, Kara‘s YoungjiAfter School‘s Lizzy, and 4Minute‘s Sohyun, is the first girl group to be produced by the comedian and musician duo Jung Hyung Don and Defconn.

Defconn, who wrote the song, described it as, “A magical song that brings hope to those who listen to it,” while lyricist Jung Hyung Don added, “To pull off this song, you have to have considerable skills in aegyo.”

The new song from the project girl group Cham Sonyeo will be revealed on the upcoming episode of “Hyungdon and Daejun’s Hitmaker Season Two” airing on January 30.

Previously, the duo successfully produced Big Byung, a project boy group consisting of GOT7‘s JacksonBTOB‘s Sungjae, and VIXX‘s and Hyuk, with two singles titled “Stress Come On” and “Ojingeo Doenjang.”

Source

• Like 4

g.Na??

Shes back in korea huh?

Been a long time since i last saw her musics..

Last time i saw her on IG said she were on LA or something...

Well,,when it comes to aegyo..i guess they chose the right girls to do the job..

And by saying the right girls i mean 0G,,without any interest of being biased at all...LOl

• Like 1