[Gyutiful] Celebrity Fanboys of Gyuri

zhayeph

okay, so I suddenly thought of checking out the list of celebrities who expressed admiration (openly) to our goddess through the years.. but lo & behold, I found none! I only found a thread about how Ukiss kevin might be a fanboy because of his bg in cyworld and gyul's couple thread.. :(

how can this be possible??  :gemnoway:  :gemnoway:  anyway, enough with the rant..  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:

compared to the other members, I think gyul's fanboys are difficult to come by and bravely confess.. perhaps they are overwhelmed by our goddess' image.. lol 

so I can't help but appreciate it when male idols openly admit to be a fan of yeoshin..

a few that I know of are:

• DSP's very own A-JAX Yungyoung 
       link here
  • Infinite L (!!!)
He initially mentioned he likes her in Sukira

Engsub of their meeting in Shimshimtapa

BONUS!! I really love this fancam.. it captured everything I want to see.. ;)  :gemhappy: 

not really fanboys of gyul but I still love male idol groups' reaction to uri goddess

anyone that you know of? feel free to share? ^_^

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 6

Duh... Celebrity fanboys are might afraid to express that they are fans of Gyul. Gyuri is a Goddess. Whoever their names would be associated with her makes a scandal. And you know how Kpop world horrible is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

haven't log in here for many years!

btw, i love it when other idols confess their love for Gyuri <3

there was this one nugu idol group - i can't remember the name, but when they were asked about their ideal type, one of the members (the leader i think) chose Park Gyuri as his ideal type.