• Park Gyuri
    • Han Seungyeon
    • Goo Hara
    • Heo Youngji
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung
    • Kim Sunghee
    • All of Them!

For the first day or so of becoming a Kamilia, I was Seungyeon biased ... she seemed to be the only 1 with not too much makeup. Then I became Nicole biased as I watched Pretty Girl and Rock U videos and live performances ... I liked how she had such stage poise. Finally, I became Sunghee biased when I learned of The First Bloooooming.

• Like 1

I voted Kang Jiyoung! (Oh really? anybody expected that). I fell in love with her when I saw her in first place, she's so cute and adorable! I'm really in love with her so I never changed and I will never change haha I think her pure image and hard worker to follow well her unnies made Kara "improve" and she was growing up, from a girl to a woman even if she was still young enough to keep her teenage, she couldn't. She's really grow up to her age.

Ms. Han Perfect Seungyeon, of course.  :gemheart: When I didn't know KARA all too well yet, I was drawn towards Hara first, but when I started getting to know them better, I fell head over heels for Hammie. She just has that something that draws me to her. She's adorable yet hilarious and the more I got to know about her, the more I decided that she was the one for me, hahaha. I feel like I relate a lot to her since she's mentioned that she's probably the shyest and more reserved of them all; I'm like that too, so I understand her a lot. Like I mentioned previously, at first I was drawn towards Hara but I don't think I ever considered her my bias; if anything, because of her I started paying more attention to the others and that's when I chose my bias ♥ What I like about her...everything ♥.♥ Physically, I think she's the cutest human on earth, I don't care how old she is, she's adorable, but at the same time...she can be the sexiest person ever, too and that's just so ajfklasjdlfasdf. ;u; Personality wise, like I said, I just like that, again, she's adorable, and maybe she's shy and reserved off camera but watching her on variety shows was the best thing ever I truly miss seeing her be her amazing self on shows. 

As for making KARA a better group...she's extremely talented, her voice is soothing to my ears, I could listen to her sing all day long. And also, I think most of us know how hard she's worked to get KARA's name out there, especially during their early years and even now; she's very hard working, has amazing stage presence and I do think she deserves so much more love ;u;

I'm sorry if it's too long, I could go on forever. I love her to bits. ♥ 

• Like 3

Heo youngji!! this girl has grown on me!!! I've always adored gyuri but I don't know...heo youngji has snuck her way to the top!! she has awaken the kara fan in me again, I am very impressed with her and I feel like she deserves more love from all kamilias!!

• Like 2

Hey.

I'm actually really new to KPOP and Kara. Started listening like 1-2 weeks ago (instantly fell in love with Kara). But.. but... my favourite is Hara  :gemadmire: . She's just soooooo cute and I love cute girls. I even watched her On&Off reality. So... yeah.

• Like 1

Hey.

I'm actually really new to KPOP and Kara. Started listening like 1-2 weeks ago (instantly fell in love with Kara). But.. but... my favourite is Hara  :gemadmire: . She's just soooooo cute and I love cute girls. I even watched her On&Off reality. So... yeah.

Well I can tell you, you made the right decision and it's super exciting to be new to it all. you need to watch everything! What's your favorite KARA right now??

all of them! :geminluv:

i have known Kara just recently because of Youngji.. but when i listened to all their songs, i just love Seungyeon's voice.. and when i watched their tv shows/guestings, i started to like Hara.. and ofcourse, no one wouldn't notice the beauty of the Goddess Gyuri.. love them all.. :blush:

Well I can tell you, you made the right decision and it's super exciting to be new to it all. you need to watch everything! What's your favorite KARA right now??

Thanks.

Well, the song I really can't stop listening to is "Step". It's basicly everything I want a song to be - energetic and melodic with some cuteness. But I also like Mamma Mia, Jumping and Mr.

But also Secret Love by Hara (because you know... Hara).

• Like 1

Thanks.

Well, the song I really can't stop listening to is "Step". It's basicly everything I want a song to be - energetic and melodic with some cuteness. But I also like Mamma Mia, Jumping and Mr.

But also Secret Love by Hara (because you know... Hara).

Step is an amazing song.. classic KARA. Definitely try and get all the songs from all the albums there are a lot of great non-title songs.. a few of my faves are 2Night, My Darling, Live, and ballad songs like Dear Kamilia and I Am (ing..)

This is the year of the Hara.. she is everywhere these days haha. 

They all have certain looks that are just incredibly beautiful, sexy, alluring, friendly--you can fill in your own words.  Young Ji is the latest example of this.  But I think Hara looks this way in the highest percentage of photos and videos.  If I compare a great Young Ji picture to an average Hara picture, then I can think that Young Ji is the greatest.  And I could say the same thing about any of them--I've seen pictures of each that make me feel that this one is spectacular.  On balance, I have to stick with Hara.

I fell in love with Goo Hara first because she was the first member I knew. Not to mention Hara On & Off making me fall in love with her more. Then, when I watched Roommate Season 2, my heart was split between Hara and Youngji.

Oh Hara!

Oh Youngji!

Can I love both at once? My heart is split! ... Alas, I have to say Goo Hara is my favourite, because she was my

first KARA love  :gemheart: