• Goo Hara
    • Heo Youngji
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung
    • Kim Sunghee
    • All of Them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

firstly i know KARA from runningman (kang jiyoung became guest) but i dont fell any interest,

and then i watch roommate, youngji with her laugh... 

I instantly fell in love with OG and start liking her and KARA of course

• 1 month later...

I've been a Kamilia for quite sometime now and my bias list has been messed up through the years lol, so I chose the last option: I love all of them!

When I began to become a Kamilia, I just loved their songs and the whole cute look the members have. But as time went by I grew to like Hara more, but then I liked Seungyeon more, and so on. Every one of them has their own intriguing charms and that's why I love all of them! <3

• 3 months later...

When I wasn't a Kamilia, I didn't have a bias yet, but for each promotions, I would point out the member that suited the concept the best:  

So for me it was Gyuri (Jumping era), Nicole (Step era), Hara (Pandora era), Jiyoung (Damaged Lady era)  

I became a Kamilia when I heard of their members departure (LOL weird isn't?). I watched the Baby KARA show and fell in love with all their songs.  

My bias would be Youngji ever since I saw her on Roommate because of her bubbly and dynamic personality, but of course I like every member

K4K

Edited by Kamileo4KARA

• 2 weeks later...

I was just browsing through Youtube as my newly inducted into K-pop self and I came across a compilation video of Gyuri's funniest moment on variety shows/her goddess image. It was just really funny and I liked her cool confidence so thanks to that I went and checked out Kara's songs and really liked them. So thanks, Gyuri!

• 2 weeks later...

My bias back then (2010) was Hara as she was really stunning.  :geminluv:

Then I had my kpop break near the end of 2011 due to academics. When I get back in kpop (2014), and seeing Youngji being the new maknae -- I fell in love in her cuteness. Then she became my new bias. But as time goes by, I can't stop looking at Hara again as she's like telling me "chard, don't stop liking me". There, I died. Then become a Hara fan again. xDD

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...