• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
flamestalker

Who is your Favorite KARA Member?

Who is your Favorite KARA Member?    86 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite KARA Member?

• Park Gyuri
    • Han Seungyeon
    • Goo Hara
    • Heo Youngji
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung
    • Kim Sunghee
    • All of Them!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Threeway tie between Jiyoung, Hara and Youngji but I voted for Jiyoung in this poll...

im sorry to say this but at first i really fell in love with Seungyeon but after Youngji had come, i changed my mind.

Goo Hara I know first from show before hear Kara so she special place in my heart ^^ but love all!!

Goo Hara all the waaaaaay! She's cute, adorable, can be sexy if she tries, a good dancer, she's just awesome! Tho I reallt love all the members I just like Hara the most! ^w^

firstly i know KARA from runningman (kang jiyoung became guest) but i dont fell any interest,

and then i watch roommate, youngji with her laugh... 

I instantly fell in love with OG and start liking her and KARA of course

Seung Yeon here! Like must mentioned above. She is a dork yet cute at the same time. Adorkable?( Is that the term now!) LOL! 

Jiyoungs got a cute voice. I liked her in MR. MV.

I've been a Kamilia for quite sometime now and my bias list has been messed up through the years lol, so I chose the last option: I love all of them!

When I began to become a Kamilia, I just loved their songs and the whole cute look the members have. But as time went by I grew to like Hara more, but then I liked Seungyeon more, and so on. Every one of them has their own intriguing charms and that's why I love all of them! <3

I love them all so much but I'm still a Hammie bias for life.

My first bias was all of them but Goddess Gyul got me ^____^ her confidence and beauty is fantastic.Hope I can see them more on variety.

I love all of them but hara is my most favorite out of all of them :geminluv:

All of them!But the one that make me into was Goddess gyuri

When I wasn't a Kamilia, I didn't have a bias yet, but for each promotions, I would point out the member that suited the concept the best:  

So for me it was Gyuri (Jumping era), Nicole (Step era), Hara (Pandora era), Jiyoung (Damaged Lady era)  

I became a Kamilia when I heard of their members departure (LOL weird isn't?). I watched the Baby KARA show and fell in love with all their songs.  

My bias would be Youngji ever since I saw her on Roommate because of her bubbly and dynamic personality, but of course I like every member

K4K

Edited by Kamileo4KARA

I was just browsing through Youtube as my newly inducted into K-pop self and I came across a compilation video of Gyuri's funniest moment on variety shows/her goddess image. It was just really funny and I liked her cool confidence so thanks to that I went and checked out Kara's songs and really liked them. So thanks, Gyuri!

My bias back then (2010) was Hara as she was really stunning.  :geminluv:

Then I had my kpop break near the end of 2011 due to academics. When I get back in kpop (2014), and seeing Youngji being the new maknae -- I fell in love in her cuteness. Then she became my new bias. But as time goes by, I can't stop looking at Hara again as she's like telling me "chard, don't stop liking me". There, I died. Then become a Hara fan again. xDD

Gotta say Seungyeon. I have a really hard time with remembering faces, and she's the first one I recognized. There's something in her that keeps drawing me in, and I do not know what it is.

1 person likes this

I like them all, but if I had to choose only one then I would pick Seungyeon.

I honestly love all of them so much but my favorite is Jiyoung. My first fav was Hara though.