[Caps/Gifs] Ham @ Idol Show S4

chupachups

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sy become more random in this ep... I love when she re-do the 4-d dance of her and boom got to stop her everytime she's doing that...

And i notice she's the only one wearing short pants....

MissGirliii>>> Its actually a snake she was holding on, and she said" wooooooo.....eat the snake" :lol:

And im wondering how big actually the gap between her height and chunhee's..... coz in the gif she was wearing high heels so they only different for about a head....

44415837.gif

This is like: "Uri Super Juni..ORRRR......"

27081573.gif

93955880.gif

She also do this dance at ep 2...

90025823.gif

Credit:Naver

BTW anyone has a gif of idol show ep 3 where SY suddenly squating with her leg open widely after losing in a game with jiyoung??? i found it so funny coz boom got to censor it for her.... :whistling:

Edited by tantitjhin

Seungyeon crumbles under Gyuri's gaze in the beginning of this episode, lol! She looked so flustered when Gyuri said that she was treating them out for a meal after the show. Hilarious! Seungyeon looks like she's enjoying that uh-mook in that picture. :whistling: Thanks for sharing these pics~

Edited by Honey-Hara

There's not much lovey-dovey moment for this couple compare to the others.... :( arghhhhhhh i wan tmore skinshippppppp......................... skinship skinship skinship :drool::ph34r:!!!!!!..... i think im going to be crazy soon.... or is it already happen?? :lol::lol: *solong solong* *sigh*, let just get rid of it...

I found it funny how sy the shortest member get the tallest boy in ft... and the taller in kara get the shorter one in ft.... :lol:

Yeah seunghyun is caring.. i esp like the last gif where he hold her in the drinking section.... :wub:

I'm watching epi4 rite now!!!! omg I love Seungyeon and Seunghyun~<3

they were my favorite couple!

although they didn't have that much screen time but i jsut love them~

you can sooo see the relationship esp from Seunghyun to Seungyeon ^^ hehehe

but yeah it was funny when she got reject from Hongki

i love how she took it lol

i love Sy~!

but I want to see more~

Hahahaha I loved this part. Everyone was booing people who weren't on their team, and then SY dangles the snake she's been holding all this time and goes, "uhhhhh....eat snake!"

XD This was by far my favourite SY moment in this episode. Just in case she wanted to feel worse about her notably, ahem, stunted growth.

Edited by KARAokeing