[2009.04.04] Kara's Nicole: Member of <Chat with Beauties?> She shows off her 4-dimensional side!

tinggg

Kara's Nicole Jung was 'offered' to join as a member of <Chat with Beauties>.

200904041117391002_1.jpg

Recently Nicole appeared on KBS 2TV's <Chat with Beauties> and showed off her strange 4-dimensional charm, and received a 'direct invitation' from the beauties of the show to join them.

To the question of when "Peace Days*" are, she innocently said, "do they really chop off the hands?" and said that "young herbs were bean sprouts," and other strange and wrong answers that caused the whole studio to fall into laughter.

*(TN: Koreans refer to certain days as "son obneun nal", meaning days that evil spirits are not moving about. Literally taken, it also sounds like "days without hands")

Finland's Taru Salminen said to the LA-born Nicole, "you know less about Korea than I do, I think we should switch places," surprisingly receiving an offer to switch, of which Nicole willing accepted and it's said that she really sat in her place.

To this sudden on-the-spot arrival, the beauties all greatly welcomed Nicole, Nicole added, "my heart feels so much more comfortable"--drawing out a joyful smile on her face. It will air 11:10pm on the 6th.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904041117391002

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Do not take out without full credits. Do not add in or remove the credit line!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nice to know Nicole got their attention ^^

And this show is also helpful for Nicole cause she would learn more about Korea...

Its nice that she guested in it...XD

Thank you for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Heehee I'm glad she's going on this :D Er..though it's all meant to be a joke I don't like how that lady said Nicole knew less about Korea than her. I'm sure Nicole gets this a lot and it probably gets overwhelming at times :/

But I'm glad she's getting more exposure, thanks for sharing!

ooo this sounds so interesting....i cant wait till it airs ehehe :wub:

to be honest, i never really associated Nicole as being 4D, so im intrigued to see what its all about lol

thanks for the translation ting, and mae for the tip :D

I love Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies! I watch it online every week when the KBS version with subs are up!

It will be cool if Nicole joined them, but at the same time, I hope she doesn't. The reason being that those who are picking on her for her Korean already will only find more reasons to pick on her. I'm not saying that Nicole should not appear on television, but if netizens and anti-fans realize that she doesn't know everything about the Korean culture, they will make it a news headline T.T Maybe she can become one of the five guests? The three sitting in the second row are usually the same people, so maybe she can join them as a regular on the show =) That way, she can still be on the show and not be seen as a "foreigner".

I still remember the time when Hwayobi said that some of the panelists are more fluent in Korean than she is (she's so silly =P). Sayuri and Catherine are my favorites, while Eva, Taru and Dongling are cool in my books. Dominique is alright, but I know that I am biased about her since she's Canadian, too XD

I watch Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies too. I agree with damyoungji, btw. It may just be that Nicole's doing it just for laughs at times, but you know how some of the netizens are. >.>

But, I'm really really happy that Nicole's getting the attention! And that she's getting more recognition, which means more recognition for Kara as well. xDD I can't wait to see this episode on Chitchat! Seungyeon guested there just a few weeks back, and now it's Nicole's turn. I hope all of Kara will be able to guest~

Thanks for the news!

hahaha nicole is adorkable kekeke ^^

i dunnow if she will join it.. i dont know what show it is...

I'm so happy to see that Nicole receives more and more attention.

She used to be in the background and now everyone like her !

I really like this show and in a way I find that if she joins the beauties it could be cool and moreover she would be able to learn more about Korea.

hehe seems like everyone in kara is getting the "4-d personality" label.

First gyul, then hara, now Nicole. (: hehe. now that people are getting to know them better, they're realizing how awesome our girls are! :D

Haha nicole's so cute~ (:

and YAY getting more recognition.

she definitely deserves it! :D