[OG] Actress Youngji ?

Yongery

We all know the day will come.... Youngji acting in a drama ! *dance of joy*

What roles do you think suits our maknae Youngji the best ? Share your opinions here !

I personally thinks that a 'bratty kid' image suits her well xD Based on her style and attitude whenever she argues with Jackson in Roommate :D

• Like 1

I can totally see Youngji as an actress! I especially want to see how her laugh would show in a drama.

I can see (in my head of course) her playing the role of a 21 y.o. woman working at a coffee shop and falling in love with the CEO of a multinational company who stopped by to have some coffee on the way to an important meeting. They talk and get to know each other. The CEO promises to take her out in return for her delicious cup of coffee. The rich CEO takes OG to eat and shop in places that she could never afford and she is awestruck with amazement:

a55TzTxm.png

One day, the CEO takes OG to Namsan Park for a walk. They stop under a tree. He has something important to say. He takes out a knife and etches a heart on the tree trunk. OG is surprised and asks why he would do such a thing to the poor tree. The CEO opens his mouth to say something, but before he can get a word out a woman appears. It is a rich and famous actress who is in love with the CEO. Suddenly, she finds out the man has been wrongfully accused of having an affair with the actress who wants to have the CEO for herself. She blackmails the CEO and make OG think that he slept with the actress. The actress shows OG a picture of the CEO lying in bed with the actress which happened when the actress drugged the CEO. OG is shocked at this news:

mXS0Wcy.png?1

OG quits her job. She runs away from her rented apartment to her friend's house. The rich CEO tries to look for her everywhere. After weeks of trying to find her, but can't, he appears on TV for a press conference relating to the biggest property purchase in all of Korean real estate history. However, instead of talking about the company acquisition, he begs for forgiveness from OG and pleads for her to come back to him. He explains what happened between him and the actress. He ends with the line:

"I wanted to say this the day at the park. Youngji, I love you"

And walks off camera with a crowd of reporters chasing after him. The whole of Korea watches this press conference and they all try to find OG as well. Unfortunately, OG turns off the TV a few seconds before she sees the CEO's confession. News spreads all over Korea. Magazine articles feature the story of the CEOs story. The internet goes ablaze with his story and joins the desperate search for OG.

OGs friends see the press conference and come to the house where OG is staying and tells her about the magazine and news articles, but she doesn't want to see them. They show her a video of the press conference (which was uploaded to YouTube). Her tears start flowing, she turns away from the video trying to get away from the face that broke her heart. Then, she hears the final words "Youngji, I love you". She gasps. Her friends talk to her again. "He loves you, Youngji. Go to him" they say. She runs out of the house leaving her friends behind. A storm outside is pouring rain all over Seoul. She runs and runs. Her clothes all wet. She can't stop thinking about him and his words. They echo in her consciousness. She runs into Namsan Park and breaks down crying under a tree. 

m1X07a2m.png

Her hair and clothes wet. She looks up at the tree and finds a heart. It was the same tree that she and the CEO were standing under that day. But she finds something extra. Her name and the CEOs name are written next to the heart. He eyes wander past the tree and see a knife firmly stabbed into the tree trunk. "This knife has just been here" she says. She hears footsteps behind her. She turns. It's him. She runs to him. They embrace.

"I love you too" She says.

(Final Notes: The post was supposed to stop at the amazed picture, but I got carried away)  :phew:

Edited by Saznizam
  • Like 3

Nice plot. I want your plot to be Drama Series soon. 

Thanks! Seriously, after I posted the story above I felt the need to write out the full story. Youngji fan fiction coming soon~  :hyper:

Edit: I started a new thread for this fanfic  :gemhyper: 

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19143&p=727291

Edited by Saznizam
  • Like 1

But the plot is so cliché. 

A cliche plot with a Youngji twist  :gemhoho: 

You need to put some dramas about the Ceo's family. The Cruel mother in law. 

I could go along the lines of "Mother wants CEO to marry the actress instead of Youngji. Mother dislikes Youngji and sabotages OG's relationship with the CEO by blackmailing the CEO with the actress' help"

Edited by Saznizam