• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saznizam

[OG] Youngji on Runningman?

22 posts in this topic

Youngji is coming out on a lot of variety shows lately.
I hope one day she'll come out on Runningman seeing as how Hara, Gyuri, Jiyoung and Seungyeon have been on the show in previous episodes. What are your thoughts?

BmQ0j7kl.jpg

(She should have a jacket on for that name tag to stick and rip off properly, but I couldn't find any other photo of her with her back turned to the camera so this will just have to do  :teary:)

Edited by Saznizam
2 people like this

Idols usually don't fit in Running Man very well since they're not born to do the gags, but I think things are gonna be different with OG  :gemhyper:

3 people like this

Wow that photo edit looks legit :D *stillwaitingforRunningManKARAspecial*

I am sure YoungJi will do great in name tag tearing, she aint afraid of anything ! She could face Kim Jong Kook head on lol

3 people like this

^

Thanks! Maybe I can dig up some running man pictures and put OG's face over them  :gemshout: 
And I do think she could be just as fierce as JiHyo when it comes to name tag tearing! OG vs JiHyo perhaps?

1 person likes this

GREAT SKILLS!!!!!! 

would love to see her on more variety shows especially rm. I think she'll be super enthusiastic 

2 people like this

Youngji is coming out on a lot of variety shows lately.

I hope one day she'll come out on Runningman seeing as how Hara, Gyuri and Seungyeon have been on the show in previous episodes. What are your thoughts?

Jiyoung was once on the show too T_____T don't forget her!! 

1 person likes this

Haha that photo looks so real! I love watching Running Man and I think I would go crazy if Youngji comes on for an episode. It would be so awesome! I would especially love it since she is no longer going to be on Roommate.

2 people like this

Jiyoung was once on the show too T_____T don't forget her!! 

I added her in, thanks for the info!  :D

Yeah runningman kara special is a must! Youngji vs jihyo?? Our OG is strong enough to rip any nametag. Lol I'm kinda imagining youngji ripping suk jin nametag off. I think youngji definitely fit for variety program. She's slaying variety programme like a pro in roomate.

2 people like this

Yeah runningman kara special is a must! Youngji vs jihyo?? Our OG is strong enough to rip any nametag. Lol I'm kinda imagining youngji ripping suk jin nametag off. I think youngji definitely fit for variety program. She's slaying variety programme like a pro in roomate.

Seeing the way 0G is on Roommate, I can definitely agree with you. She is a natural for variety shows. She would definitely fit in with the Runningman cast

1 person likes this

Now that gyul expressed her desire to appear on RM with the members, I really think DSP should put them on the show and have a Kara special..

There's no doubt abt 0G's athletic skills so I bet she'll do great on the show.. name-tag tearing would be awesome!!! ^_^ and I wanna see her deduction skills too.. :P

2 people like this

Now that gyul expressed her desire to appear on RM with the members, I really think DSP should put them on the show and have a Kara special..

There's no doubt abt 0G's athletic skills so I bet she'll do great on the show.. name-tag tearing would be awesome!!! ^_^ and I wanna see her deduction skills too.. :P

Hara & Youngji will be chasers because they're fast and strong

Hammie and Gyuri will be figuring out clues =P

Kara is a self contained RM team!

1 person likes this

i hope for this comeback they will be invited to RM. it going to be fun.

2 people like this

I wish she do it i really wait for it :gemnoway:

1 person likes this

Youngji on Running Man? Yes please.. i would love it more if all kara members would guest on RM..

2 people like this

With all their promotions on Weekly Idol and Music Shows, maybe either their agents or SBS could get in touch to do some marketing and get KARA on RM!

Me too. I want KARA special in Running Man!!~ :)

Surely GoosainBolt and baby Youngji will be aces :D

BTW, Hello guys~ Im new in this forum! lol. 0g stan but i love the four off them esp. Seungyeon... shoooo cute ;_;

Welcome!!RM Kara special please~

1 person likes this