[OG] Youngji on Runningman?

Saznizam

Youngji is coming out on a lot of variety shows lately.
I hope one day she'll come out on Runningman seeing as how Hara, Gyuri, Jiyoung and Seungyeon have been on the show in previous episodes. What are your thoughts?

BmQ0j7kl.jpg

(She should have a jacket on for that name tag to stick and rip off properly, but I couldn't find any other photo of her with her back turned to the camera so this will just have to do  :teary:)

Edited by Saznizam
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Youngji is coming out on a lot of variety shows lately.

I hope one day she'll come out on Runningman seeing as how Hara, Gyuri and Seungyeon have been on the show in previous episodes. What are your thoughts?

Jiyoung was once on the show too T_____T don't forget her!! 

• Like 1

Haha that photo looks so real! I love watching Running Man and I think I would go crazy if Youngji comes on for an episode. It would be so awesome! I would especially love it since she is no longer going to be on Roommate.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah runningman kara special is a must! Youngji vs jihyo?? Our OG is strong enough to rip any nametag. Lol I'm kinda imagining youngji ripping suk jin nametag off. I think youngji definitely fit for variety program. She's slaying variety programme like a pro in roomate.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah runningman kara special is a must! Youngji vs jihyo?? Our OG is strong enough to rip any nametag. Lol I'm kinda imagining youngji ripping suk jin nametag off. I think youngji definitely fit for variety program. She's slaying variety programme like a pro in roomate.

Seeing the way 0G is on Roommate, I can definitely agree with you. She is a natural for variety shows. She would definitely fit in with the Runningman cast

• Like 1

Now that gyul expressed her desire to appear on RM with the members, I really think DSP should put them on the show and have a Kara special..

There's no doubt abt 0G's athletic skills so I bet she'll do great on the show.. name-tag tearing would be awesome!!! ^_^ and I wanna see her deduction skills too.. :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now that gyul expressed her desire to appear on RM with the members, I really think DSP should put them on the show and have a Kara special..

There's no doubt abt 0G's athletic skills so I bet she'll do great on the show.. name-tag tearing would be awesome!!! ^_^ and I wanna see her deduction skills too.. :P

Hara & Youngji will be chasers because they're fast and strong

Hammie and Gyuri will be figuring out clues =P

Kara is a self contained RM team!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...