Hara Amuro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! I DO NOT WANT KARA TO BREAK UP!

k i'll get this straight first.

doesnt kara want to be the 2nd shinhwa and stay together, for like, forever??

and im sure kamilias would want the same.

and plus, hara's voice is decent now. go listen to her on the I Am live performance. she improved A LOT. and u can tell she's been working hard to improve her vocals, and im sure all of us appreciate her for her efforts and hard work.

but then again, i wouldnt mind if hara has an acting career. cant she have an acting and singing (kara) career at the same time? this might be troublesome but maybe SY or Gyul can also go back to acting at the same time as Hara and then Nicole and Jing can form some sort of a subgroup. then kara would still be very much active.

if hara ever receives acting offers, i really hope that she would receive total hallyu fame, like KHJ in ss501. kara is alr very well-known as a hallyu star, but if hara takes part in a kdrama whose popularity is like BOF's, all the better. and plus hara would receive more exposure as a solo artist and would certainly help to develop her career.

• 2 weeks later...

karacameo.jpg

I saw Kara's cameo on the series "That Man is Coming" and Hara did a great job in her role. I thought she was very convincing as a mean yet lovable gangster. I remember reading somewhere that Hara wanted to be an actor or dancer more than a singer. I think Hara may become a full-time actress one day if she could keep up this performance especially if her vocals do not improve or Kara breaks up.

i want to see Hara act too but if she's act there's no need for KARA to breaking up i think

she can sing, perform as KARA member meanwhile she can act too in drama or movies

• 2 months later...

After Kara disband, though hopefully that's a reality I never

have to face, I really can't see Hara continuing with a singing

career. Though, I am a fan, I would be buying her music so as

to support her, but not because I actually enjoy her vocals.

But, who knows, during the period after the break up there could

be a trend for light voices and she could make it solo. Otherwise,

I most definitely see Hara as an actress. She's got the looks and

she's not bad at acting. With some more lessons I can see her definitely

starting with some supporting roles, to lead into leads after she gains

experience.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-update-

MBC'S "That Person is Coming"

Invincible Youth

URAKARA

[/center]

Now that hara has starred in a few variety shows and lately, her very own urakara, what do you guys think of hara's acting now? Has she come a long way since her 'rookie' years?

• 2 weeks later...

WOW Hara is being cast in a drama!!!! I'm sure she is soo happy, she has really wanted to take on acting and she is finally getting her shot. Acting is one of the only ways a person can really have longevity in the entertainment industry so this is really good for her, but mainly the fact that she is realizing her dream is the best. I hope she gives it her best and she wows us yet again with her superb skills. She should be proud of herself, I know i am proud of her. I can't wait for this drama to air. I'll be supporting you Hara. It will be alot of work, but hard but nothing worth having comes easy. I hope she can fight through the pain and in the end reap her rewards.

KARA’s Goo Hara will be making her debut as an actress through SBS’s “City Hunter“!

Hara built up her acting skills through KARA’s on-going Japanese drama series, “URAKARA“; ”City Hunter” will mark her debut Korean drama role. Hara was cast for the role of the president’s daughter, a spunky young woman who failed to get into college the first time and is studying to make up for it.

Hara will join the rest of the cast at the end of the month. She’ll continue to juggle her busy Japanese schedules in conjunction with her new drama role.

Representatives of DSP Media commented, “Whenever we received casting offers for dramas, we were highly concerned with the unresolved controversy surrounding KARA and weren’t able to make a decision. However, acting has been another important course for idol singers lately, so we felt that this would be a great opportunity and decided to cast her for the role after much discussion.”

They continued, “Because of the group’s Japanese promotions, we know that a lot of their Korean fans are disappointed with the lack of Korean activities, which was pressuring to us as well. We’ll be starting by reviving the members’ individual activities in order to further work hard and make sure that KARA can greet their fans as a group once again.”

TV Show: City Hunter

Revised romanization: Siti Hyunteo

Hangul: 시티헌터

Director:

Writer: Tsukasa Hojo (manga)

Network: SBS

Episodes: 20

Release Date: May 25, 2011

Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday

Language: Korean

Plot

Lee Yoon-Sung (Lee Min-Ho) works at the Blue House's National Communication Network Team and received his Ph.D at M.I.T.

Kim Na-Na (Park Min-Young) is a bodyguard at the South Korean president's residence, the Blue House . Na-Na lost her parents by car accident since than she made a living by doing part time jobs. She became a bodyguard at the Blue House and she falls in love with Lee Yoon-Sung.

Cast

Lee Min-Ho - Lee Yoon-Sung

Park Min-Young - Kim Na-Na

Kim Sang-Jung - Lee Jin-Pyo

Kim Mi-Suk - Yoon-Sung's Mom

Lee Kwang-Soo - Ko Ki-Joon

Goo Ha-Ra - President's daughter

oh gosh, one of our wishes has been granted. from all haraholics, "thank you" to whoever (from dsp & sbs) whom made the decision in giving honey the opportunity to pursue her dream.

the excellent female kbs variety show mc has been chosen for a sbs drama, i'm so proud of this girl.

Whoo to the news about a drama. I said when watching her on Urakara that she should get a role in a drama because she was really good and now it's going to happen. I don't think it'll be a huge part, but I think that's a good thing. I think it's better when an idol debuts in acting and doesn't take the lead role.

Bump!

Hara has been confirmed to debut in SBS' City Hunter :w00t: :w00t: apparently she'll play the role of the president's daughter who failed to get into college and is studying to retake her entrance exam (cr. allkpop)

More info can be found here

I'M EXCITED!!

Im so happy that Honey is gonna come out for a drama...

I mean this is what she really wants right.. To do act..

I know maybe Her part is not much and she's just as supporting cast..

But im happy for it..

I think it better that way.. Start with something small 1st and u'll get something bigger later..

I hope Honey can give her best & impress all of us with her acting skills..

Not just fans, but all of netizens..

Honey hwaiting...!!