[Haradoll] Career in acting?

Hara Amuro

karacameo.jpg

I saw Kara's cameo on the series "That Man is Coming" and Hara did a great job in her role. I thought she was very convincing as a mean yet lovable gangster. I remember reading somewhere that Hara wanted to be an actor or dancer more than a singer. I think Hara may become a full-time actress one day if she could keep up this performance especially if her vocals do not improve or Kara breaks up.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA breaking up? ouch lol.. i think she will probably pursue that in the future.. more than going solo as a singer XD..

but she might have to wait in line like Gyuri.. Sy's had acting offers too.. so who knows what might happen in the future. and she did study acting as well :D

Hara's vocals have improved a LOT since her Rock U days, and even their Pretty Girl days. Have you heard their "I Am" performance? :3 Hara was really good in there. (: Her voice isn't amazing, but it's decent, now. (: Ahh~ let's hope KARA breaking up is wayyyy in the future. lol. XD

But yes! Haha as soon as I saw the title I knew "That Man is Coming" had to do something with it. XD She's soo adorable in there! She makes this lovable, pretty gangster, yeah~ Hehe. LOL i loved how gangster she was. XD And how she fell in love with that boy and how she beat up all those guys. L.O.L.

I think it'd be good for her to do acting as a solo thing, but I don't really like it when singers become actors and then they end up acting more than singing ;_; it makes me sad. but their movies/dramas are always fun to watch so I guess that's a plus. And they do something that they enjoy/have a passion for. Idk.

It'd be great to see Hara go off and act :D, especially if she can land a role in a really successful drama. (: Haha I kinda want to see Gyul go off and act, too, since she was a child actress.

they cant break up yet! i want them to last as long as shinhwa..11 years so far..! lol

kara has like 9 more years to go

but yeah..she has to wait like gyuri :D

but yeah..she was really good in that man is coming

i wanna see her model..again! lol

[oh..i just noticed this is my 600th post! lol]

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

KARA breaking up? ouch lol.. i think she will probably pursue that in the future.. more than going solo as a singer XD..

but she might have to wait in line like Gyuri.. Sy's had acting offers too.. so who knows what might happen in the future. and she did study acting as well :)

I hope Kara does not break up but you never know. It's always a good idea for each member to have a backup plan because groups come and go. Look what happened with Hyori and FINKL.

Hara's vocals have improved a LOT since her Rock U days, and even their Pretty Girl days. Have you heard their "I Am" performance? :3 Hara was really good in there. (: Her voice isn't amazing, but it's decent, now. (: Ahh~ let's hope KARA breaking up is wayyyy in the future. lol. XD

But yes! Haha as soon as I saw the title I knew "That Man is Coming" had to do something with it. XD She's soo adorable in there! She makes this lovable, pretty gangster, yeah~ Hehe. LOL i loved how gangster she was. XD And how she fell in love with that boy and how she beat up all those guys. L.O.L.

I think it'd be good for her to do acting as a solo thing, but I don't really like it when singers become actors and then they end up acting more than singing ;_; it makes me sad. but their movies/dramas are always fun to watch so I guess that's a plus. And they do something that they enjoy/have a passion for. Idk.

It'd be great to see Hara go off and act :D, especially if she can land a role in a really successful drama. (: Haha I kinda want to see Gyul go off and act, too, since she was a child actress.

I am a big Hara fan but I thought she lip-synced in the "I Am" performance. Her facial expression seemed forced and over the top. Still, I would love to see her act in more dramas and possibly movies. It would be even better if Kara could have their own drama series since you both mentioned acting offers for Gyuri and Seungyeon.

Also, LOL at Hara's nosebleed. :~(

they cant break up yet! i want them to last as long as shinhwa..11 years so far..! lol

kara has like 9 more years to go

but yeah..she has to wait like gyuri :D

but yeah..she was really good in that man is coming

i wanna see her model..again! lol

[oh..i just noticed this is my 600th post! lol]

Hara makes a wonderful model. I liked the stylish outfits she wore for the fashion advertisements.

I've always thought that Hara would fit being an actress rather than a singer. maybe in the future? haha she's still young. and if acting and singing doesn't work out, she could model again! I'd watch her drama/movie even though I hate Kdramas :3

I've always thought that Hara would fit being an actress rather than a singer. maybe in the future? haha she's still young. and if acting and singing doesn't work out, she could model again! I'd watch her drama/movie even though I hate Kdramas :3

I agree. She looked more natural acting compared to singing. I do hope she appears in more dramas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i don't think she'll leave the group

anytime soon... Kara is growing more popular

each day and it would be dumb for her to

go off into acting right now since she

already has a good thing going ;p

but i saw that episode and i thought

it was funny and really cute.. hara is

so convincing at being bipolar at moments

in the end, it made me a little sad

that her and the other girls got beat up tho (>,<)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I am a big Hara fan but I thought she lip-synced in the "I Am" performance. Her facial expression seemed forced and over the top. Still, I would love to see her act in more dramas and possibly movies. It would be even better if Kara could have their own drama series since you both mentioned acting offers for Gyuri and Seungyeon.

Also, LOL at Hara's nosebleed. :~(

hahah it wasn't lyp-synched. it was her. it's just people who don't want to recognize

that real thing...think differently.

check the fancams. i love the fancams since it captures the real deal

with no editing out. you would know what i mean.

but chyeah, they should put Gyul, SY and HARA on a drama soon!~

• 1 month later...