[2015.03.06] Jackson & Youngji continue to bicker in next week's preview for 'Roommate'

HaraKamilia

Capture.PNG

Jackson and Youngji won't end a day without bickering and we will get to see a new episode of Dongwook getting all stressed out.

In the next week's preview, Dongwook brings the maknaes for a ride to fulfill Jackson's birthday wish to have a donkey. However, along the way, although Jackson and Youngji promise Dongwook they won't ever bicker, it's really unavoidable.

The two started to complain and bicker leaving Dongwook helpless. Find out next week what will happen.

Source

• Like 8

LOL totally amazes me how these two have so much energy and time to continuously argue and bicker over everything even after all the special interactions between them. :gemangry:        I would be shocked if these two don't tie the knot (especially after all the cast members of Roommate has made statements about both of them). Jackson's parents has already accepted Youngji and vice versa with Youngji's parents with Jackson.  :gemadmire:  

Edited by onyxdragon
  • Like 3

Poor Dongwook appa. These two are just... are just..... Argh! I can't express it into words. Well, I'm hoping for the wedding of the century!

• Like 2

LOL totally amazes me how these two have so much energy and time to continuously argue and bicker over everything even after all the special interactions between them. :gemangry:        I would be shocked if these two don't tie the knot (especially after all the cast members of Roommate has made statements about both of them). Jackson's parents has already accepted Youngji and vice versa with Youngji's parents with Jackson.  :gemadmire:  

i really love ur comment!! ok..lets be waiting for their wedding ceremony :geminluv: :geminluv: :gemhoho: :gemhoho: