[2015.03.09] KARA's newest member Heo Young-ji praises groupmates

HaraKamilia

The newest addition to K-pop girl group KARA -- Heo Young-ji -- spoke glowingly of her groupmates in fashion magazine CeCi's current issue.

The 20-year-old, who is also the youngest member, joined the band after winning MBC music contest program "KARA Project" in July 2014. Former members Nicole Jung and Kang Ji-young chose not to renew their contracts in favor of solo careers.

"The other members in the band take good care of me," said Heo to CeCi.

For instance, fellow idol singer Han Seung-yeon grabbed her hand at an awards ceremony late last year, when fans flocked around them. "She said I mustn't get lost," said Heo.

Her fellow KARA groupmates also lead by example.

"Even if it's just one practice, they give it their all," said Heo of their dedicated work ethic. "They don't rest a single day -- even if they do, they exercise or have other schedule like practices."

"They even have a good attitude when getting their makeup done," Heo said, praising KARA idol singers for their poise and self-care.

The idol singer also confessed to the fashion magazine she was a bit of a tomboy at school. She played soccer "every day," breaking her glasses six times one year and wearing multiple casts from accidents.

Reports say KARA recently flew to Japan for a studio session, ahead of an anticipated musical comeback. Fans can read the full article with Heo Young-ji in CeCi's March issue.

Source

• Like 7

"Even if it's just one practice, they give it their all," said Heo of their dedicated work ethic. "They don't rest a single day -- even if they do, they exercise or have other schedule like practices."

I remember 0G was talking about the same thing to Jong Ok on Roommate too!

0G is always thinks very highly of her group mates. She really looks up to them as role models  :gemheart:

• Like 2

Even from watching the show HARA ON & OFF, Youngji was given a lot of assistance and support from Hara during their tour to Japan in late 2014 and spending time together for shopping, playing games, and focusing on their Japanese (at the hotel).  :dance: 

http://youtu.be/Vj1bviyVqnU

http://youtu.be/CqZh3rHsieE

• Like 2

Good to hear that. Kara has always been a role model to other girl groups and trainees as well. 0G is privileged to work with her fellow members. Such dedication to work. 

• Like 2

0G is both a KARA and a KAMILIA. She's the ONE in the Formula :P

^ That's an interesting observation!

The missing link between 'idol' and 'fan'. The one to connect realities of stardom and the fantasies of fan admiration. The bridge between our side of the television screen and their side. If she were in the Matrix, she would be the chosen one

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear that the unnies take good care of Youngji. If she listen to their advises, I don't see why she could not success.

KARA are hardworking girls and even after gaining fame they continue to do their best for the fans.  

Reports say KARA recently flew to Japan for a studio session, ahead of an anticipated musical comeback.

I hope it can be confirmed by DSP because I miss them so much...Japan or Korean comeback both is fine for me.

Edited by Solin

• 2 months later...